Quantcast

THIS IS FINE FRIDAY GMT

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Nah, maxalt-mlt. it seemed to spread my headache out over two days instead of 4 hours and made me dizzy and nauseous the whole time. Science! Colleague recommends furinol, which is apparently advil plus a barbituate. Fuck, I'll get high if that helps pass the time while my head is spinning.

You got prednisone for migraines? That shits pretty crazy- my kid got it when he had breathing issues. Try to picture a toddler who can't leave his hospital bed in full-on HULK SMASH mode.
I’m in the Rizatriptan.

I barely get migraines anymore, but once my eyes start playing tricks, I take one and it seems to work.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I’m in the Rizatriptan.

I barely get migraines anymore, but once my eyes start playing tricks, I take one and it seems to work.
How does it work for you? Do you get no headache? A lighter one? Heavy side effects?

I took one once the aura set in, but it didn't seem to help much all things considered. Hard to tell if the dizzy and nausea was due to the pill or headache

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
How does it work for you? Do you get no headache? A lighter one? Heavy side effects?

I took one once the aura set in, but it didn't seem to help much all things considered. Hard to tell if the dizzy and nausea was due to the pill or headache
It stops the aura, and any progression of the headache.

I wind up feeling like a have a bruised brain. Aches when I bend over, shake it, etc. but no persistent ache.