Quantcast

this is gonna hurt

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Espen said:
At least this guy got balls. He's not popular anylonger, but he is still trying to brake new limits. And yes, this is gonna hurt.

E
Has he ever been. Even in early Down vids it was a love hate...

"hes a moron"

"hes got balls'

"he never lands anything"

"wha...54 ft "

haha...I think the guy has his place. Lots of respect to him for sure.

Grimey

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
cali
Maybe its a new sport, base jumping without a chute?

I dunno, imagine if he did land it.... that would soo amazing.

Is this going to be the last rampage for a while?

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
mack said:
since when was he riding a banshe scream?
quite some time. It has been since last fall but I don't think he got HIS bike till sometime this summer. I remember lots of rumours about it last year though :)

I just can't believe he got up completely unhurt and walked away...tough as nails

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Roasted said:
quite some time. It has been since last fall but I don't think he got HIS bike till sometime this summer. I remember lots of rumours about it last year though :)

I just can't believe he got up completely unhurt and walked away...tough as nails

He got up and was rattled. He told the judges that he wanted them to keep in mind his first run when he took some conservative line choices his second run. :)

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Roasted said:
Curious, how concervative was the run haha
Well, it was really not that good. He crashed over a bunch of stuff at the top. Although He did hit the final drop clean. He made me nervous to watch after he crashed on the first tyler drop. He is a nice guy and it makes me nervous when I think of the possible outcomes involved. No need to see anyone get hurt-ya'know?

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
wabout cam zinks fall?
anybody got pics or the story?
something like he was holding onto the lip of a 30 foot drop than fell.
damn, the rampage has taken a lot of bodies this year.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Espen said:
At least this guy got balls. He's not popular anylonger, but he is still trying to brake new limits. And yes, this is gonna hurt.

E

Its "BREAK" B-R-E-A-K....not brake!....Spelling people! :mumble: ;)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
sweet, ben reid got 6th!? i didn't even know he was competing. i knew the kid was fast (4th at this year's jr world champs, missed strait's spot by a few 1/100ths of a second, and he regularly ripped the irish and UK series) but i didn't know he could lay down a thumping on the hucker scene.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
heikkihall said:
I had one of those things, that bike is sick I would deffinately still ride one if I had a rear end for mine.
maybe you can ask Ben? ;) His dad is a machinist I think...might explain all the machine parts on his bike - and why it's still going strong! ;)