Quantcast

This is how I roll

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Yeah, here's some luv for T-6. The whole line rocks. I've got some of their t-shirts and one jersey so far and I can tell you that the stuff is top notch. The t's are really soft to the touch, lightweight, feel great when on, and wash really well. Not cheap quality.

And they are coming out with that 29"er I posted about.....how cool is that? :monkeydance:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
true.

note: yesterday, I got my 2nd ride in on my '07 monocog 29er (my 1st 29, 1st rigid & 1st SS) and I am having a total blast riding it!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Doug - where are those pics of your Monocog man?? Just having too much fun riding it to snap any?

Reba is off my bike and all cleaned up for delivery to IABs house and then on to you for Fall Monkeyfest 2006. Do you need a fork/shock pump?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Doug - where are those pics of your Monocog man?? Just having too much fun riding it to snap any?
I assumed this thread was going to be about your Monocog too.

Where be the pics?

Soupboy

Chimp
Oct 12, 2004
Yep, they're based here in Minne. My xmas list will be chock full of this stuff. Quality gear with a different flavah.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I dont think so - my guess is the boys at Hayes left for interbike before they shipped my brakes out.
Doh - that's right - forgot that was going on for a minute (coverage sucks this year).

I'm gonna drop the Reba off at IABs tonight or tomorrow a.m. on my way in to work.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Nice bike. :thumb:

Very ... ugh ... brown. :biggrin:

I still haven't ridden mine offroad yet — marathon training schedule, rain, bad timing of other stuff, grumble, grumble.

I can say from my weeks of commuting on it that I can trackstand on this bike way better than I have ever been able to before. I'm not sure why. It's a little freaky.