Quantcast

This is just plain wrong

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm not familiar with it at all and the article only touches on the crime -- kidnapping, torture, murder of two kids, yeah?

Was she found clearly guilty? If so, this makes no sense...
One problem with the evidence was a psychiatric test performed on Homolka, said Brunton. He says the physician incorrectly used the test and wrongly concluded that Homolka has a psychopathic personality.
How can anyone think that someone who commits these crimes is sane?

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
LordOpie said:
I'm not familiar with it at all and the article only touches on the crime -- kidnapping, torture, murder of two kids, yeah?

Was she found clearly guilty? If so, this makes no sense...

How can anyone think that someone who commits these crimes is sane?

One of the kids murdered was her younger sister...and she participated in the rape and murder

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
They featured this story on HBO's show Autopsy.
The only reason she is free is because they made her a deal to turn on her boyfriend.
It wasn't until the trial they discover she had more to do with the killing, but the deal had been made :(
This Beotch has problems!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
uhh, even if a criminal deal was made, they can still institutionalize her, yeah?

So I'm guessing that's the problem... they don't think she's insane due to technical/legal issues, not cuz she is actually sane.

If that's right, wow, that's phucked up.

The legal system is too much about technicalities and not enough about right and wrong.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ciaran said:
I got 20 bucks (american dollars!) that says she kills again.
I agree with that. It may not be for a few years, but she'll be back. I heard this news story before, and for the life of me, can't remember where. Did they make a movie about this crime?

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
Ciaran said:
"However, her development over the last 12 years demonstrates, on a balance of probabilities, that this is unlikely to occur. She does not represent a real and imminent danger to commit a personal injury offence."

She's all better now. She only helped her BF Rape and kill 3 girls including her sister. :mumble:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ciaran said:
I actually doubt she would... None of it was her idea. She didn't do a whole lot to talk her B/F out of anything! ...But unless someone propmted her, I doubt she'd do it again.

Still doesn't mean she's paid her debt to society though.

One f-ed up bitch....

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
foesjunky said:
She's all better now. She only helped her BF Rape and kill 3 girls including her sister. :mumble:
I just read their story. I'm going to be sick.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
foesjunky said:
"However, her development over the last 12 years demonstrates, on a balance of probabilities, that this is unlikely to occur. She does not represent a real and imminent danger to commit a personal injury offence."

Maybe she can write some children's books and we can all forgive her.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
blt2ride said:
I agree with that. It may not be for a few years, but she'll be back. I heard this news story before, and for the life of me, can't remember where. Did they make a movie about this crime?
There was a thread about it on RM maybe a year ago.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MMike said:
I actually doubt she would... None of it was her idea. She didn't do a whole lot to talk her B/F out of anything! ...But unless someone propmted her, I doubt she'd do it again.

Still doesn't mean she's paid her debt to society though.

One f-ed up bitch....
How do you know that none of it was her idea? Were you there? Shoot, even if it wasn't her idea she obviously thought it was a good idea.

I agree that she is one efed up bitch, though. I am also thinking that she's going to make a whole lotta money off this in some way shape or form.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Oh jesus christ. Yes I was there. I filmed the whole thing.

Ciaran said:
How do you know that none of it was her idea? Were you there? Shoot, even if it wasn't her idea she obviously thought it was a good idea.

I agree that she is one efed up bitch, though. I am also thinking that she's going to make a whole lotta money off this in some way shape or form.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if it wasn't her idea, she thought it was a good idea and she's easily influenced by ideas, well, I hope she never watches South Park.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
Yeah, she did her time. Her so-called debt to society has been paid (just barely IMHO).

The law system made a "Deal with the Devil." Their mistake has put fear into people, and has forced any closure for the victim's families into a never-ending ordeal.

I suspect that she'll disappear tomorrow... hopefully she does something honest and just with her life. I'm not willing to bet on it though. She's a wretched beotch.