Quantcast

This is my "Mountain Bike"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ive basically got my bike just the way I want it now. I was going on about buying a Heckler or a Nomad, but since I see the performance upgrades as marginal, Ive just decided to keep the bike I have. Yeah, its a Haro. Not that cool... but I really like it. Rides fine.

Im ready to start riding alot more.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
splat said:
is this because foot ball season for the bears is over ?

it looks like you chain could use a link or 2 more.
Yeah, that was a 'get me home' fix.

and yeah, I quit my job, am back to school full time, and football is over. time to ride.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, its a Haro. Not that cool... but I really like it. Rides fine.

Im ready to start riding alot more.

Who the hell cares what kind of bike it is. Looks good. Try not to think about the Loco thing.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
You should put a Bears Defense sticker on your bike.
That way, it would make it go downhill real fast!

Ha, nice ride man.
I gotta hit the trails more myself. This was the first weekend that I did not ride in a long time. I blame football and retardedly high winds.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
Who the hell cares what kind of bike it is. Looks good. Try not to think about the Loco thing.
The last thing I care about is the brand name. Id ride a huffy just the same... its just that I was kind of aiming to buy a new SC...you know, something a bit more spiffy.

But I need money for other things. I figure its not as light, not as pretty, but pretty much the same bike.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
nice... was the matching cooler part of some kinda 'accessory package' ??
for some reason I keep buying **** thats blue. I dunno.

That cooler sat in my yard since august full of lunch meat and I just cleaned it out the other day.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
good answer ;) :)... enjoy the bike... btw - lose the pike and get a decent rear shock if ya plan on keepin it for a bit... it d be well worth it - unless you kill the frame.. but then you could always sell the susp goodies for $$$...

have fun on it...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
good answer ;) :)... enjoy the bike... btw - lose the pike and get a decent rear shock if ya plan on keepin it for a bit... it d be well worth it - unless you kill the frame.. but then you could always sell the susp goodies for $$$...

have fun on it...
the pike is great. I have no problem there.

The rear shock... a vanilla r... yeah, i could get something better, but im not racing or anything. **** it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Great lookin rig, if it stops raining around here so i can work so i can afford to go, i'm gonna go to Moab in October. Meet you there?:)

BurlyShirley said:
The rear shock... a vanilla r... yeah, i could get something better, but im not racing or anything. **** it.
Send the shock to Push, racer or not. It's a WHOLE lot cheaper than buying new, and will make a significant improvement.

Hey, and who cares what anybody else thinks. If that bike keeps you out there riding, then that's all that matters.

J

JRB

Don't worry BS, I am thinking about a different frame. An azonic saber or a bullit.