Quantcast

This is not a joke, my finished rocky.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

What I have noticed from taking it on a quick spin is that it's alot more repon.... hold on I'm not Rip because I'm Opeth... wait I'm not him either.... Who the f' am I and who's pants am I wearing?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Nice microwave stack. Bet that comes in handy when its movie night and leftover night on the same night.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Which fork?
On Brian's rocky. Wait, that's not Brian's rocky. What the hell is going on here??? Is someone taking a crap in there???

J

JRB

Are you talking about "Spoon" the band??? I think I liked 'Telephono' best.

J

JRB

splat said:
Loco you're not looking at the picture close enough it is a telescope , not a telephono .
I mean the band. I saw the telescope and can see Uranus with it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Somebody accidently triggered a fire extinguisher in the work van today. i'm still blowin out dusty fire retardant boogers.....:wonky2:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I have canoe. It has a hole in it. I was JPA (just paddling along). Do you think I can get Mohawk to warranty it? How much do you think fedex will charge for shipping. I was really hoping I could get a new one in rootbeer. That would be so badazzz! Maybe I should just sell it to some grom on pinkboat.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dude you should get a mad river canoe. the stern on the mohawk is just to flexy to be acceptable.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
DRB said:

What I have noticed from taking it on a quick spin is that it's alot more repon.... hold on I'm not Rip because I'm Opeth... wait I'm not him either.... Who the f' am I and who's pants am I wearing?

base housing?