Quantcast

This is pretty cool!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Around the end of the summer I get a call at work. It is a bit different than the typical calls. The woman on the phone asks if we have any cyclists that work at or ar regulars at the shop that are between a certain age range and would be interested in Modeling.

I thought it was a fun call so I asked around. One of our team members happened to be around and fit the bill so I got him to talk to her and one of our most regular customers was there at the time and got him to talk to her also.

Well fast forward to now. New Belgium brewing company released their new commercial spots. Which were apparently cast in our showroom because the two guys I put on the phone with this lady are in them. Charles is the main character and Mark is the roadie.

http://www.newbelgium.com/spotsQT.php

Check it out!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
You should get a 6 pack at least!

Edit: These ads are spectacular, i would buy this beer just because of these ads. The soundtrack and color pallattes are awesome, gotta love that hardcore mellow bike feel.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Similar thing happened at my old shop and I fit the bill so I ended up in the 2004 Gary Fisher catalog. I also ended up getting to scout the other "talent" which was my GF and another female friend as well as a buddy. We all got at least one pic in the final catalog. Mine was trialsin' a Sugar 29'er off of a station wagon and onto a big van in a junkyard. :D

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Transcend said:
You should get a 6 pack at least!

Edit: These ads are spectacular, i would buy this beer just because of these ads. The soundtrack and color pallattes are awesome, gotta love that hardcore mellow bike feel.

Yeah I was thinking the adds were pretty cool too! Nice feel to them, though the beer shot is a bit generic...