Quantcast

this is strange

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
i just pulled a small sliver of glass out of my left arm. Had been there for almost 3 years from a car accident I was in. I wonder whats still floating around in my arm?

Anyway, just felt like sharing........

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Some guy went like 10 years with a rusty nail stuck in his head without noticing it :eek:
I don't know if I believe that or not, but the idea of anything impaled in my head, most of all a rusty nail, is disgusting!

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
i still have a hunk of graphite in my leg from when a "maentally handicaped" kid in my preschool stabed me in the leg with his pencil.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bldr_Freerider said:
Yeah, cause everything on TV is true :D
No, not necessarily--you need to be sceptical. Don't believe everything you see on TV.;)

However, had you seen it on the Internet, there would be no question as to its veracity.:rolleyes:

drift1492

Chimp
Mar 19, 2002
I once found a 1/2 inch piece of bike cable (one of the tiny pieces the cable is made of) in my finger. Apparently it went in from the underside right under my fingernail, and went all the way through until it hit my fingernail. I found it about a month from when i think it got in there. I perfected typing with 9 fingers over the course of the month cause it hurt so much. I still dont type much with my right hand pointer finger. :cool:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SebringMGB said:
i still have a hunk of graphite in my leg from when a "maentally handicaped" kid in my preschool stabed me in the leg with his pencil.
I've got a chunk of graphite in my palm from when a teacher accidentally stabbed me in 7th grade. Still clearly visible.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The best are embedded BB's. Hell, in some parts of the world, guys get such things surgically inserted along their shafts "for her pleasure". I like to show a lady a good time, ya know, but getting your hydraulics medically altered goes beyond the call of duty if ya ask me.