Quantcast

this is the suck

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I just learned that my friend Doug was prepping his property in the mountains for the storm when his tractor slid on a slope and rolled over him. He was attended to by a Cal Fire crew that I know and then flown to the local trauma center with a crushed pelvis and broken leg. He had surgery and had been in ICU in critical condition since last Tuesday :shocked:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
more info, he has been in a medically induced coma since tuesdays surgery, he will stay that way for at least 3 more days before they bring him out of it. He was injured enough that sedation is the only way to keep him still enough for the repaired areas to have a chance of not ripping apart.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
more info, he has been in a medically induced coma since tuesdays surgery, he will stay that way for at least 3 more days before they bring him out of it. He was injured enough that sedation is the only way to keep him still enough for the repaired areas to have a chance of not ripping apart.
Internal injuries as well? That's the same reason they put me under. Trippy dreams....