Quantcast

This is the way to pick a wife

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9116360/

LUDZIDZINI ROYAL VILLAGE, Swaziland - More than 50,000 bare-breasted virgins vied to become the King of Swaziland’s 13th wife on Monday in a ceremony which critics say ill befits a country with the world’s highest HIV/AIDS rate.

King Mswati III, sub-Saharan Africa’s last absolute monarch, arrived dressed in a leopard-skin loincloth to watch the Reed Dance ceremony, which he has used since 1999 to pluck new brides from the girls dressed in little more than beaded mini-skirts.

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
u really gotta wonder how many r actually virgins. I'd say any girl who hits 15 in that country looses her virginity pretty shortly afterwards.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Flakey Jake said:
u really gotta wonder how many r actually virgins. I'd say any girl who hits 15 in that country looses her virginity pretty shortly afterwards.
Care to explain?

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
If I need to sure. Most african countries have huge HIV problems for a couple of reasons. 1. Lots of screwin at a very young age. and 2. No birth control or any sort of sex ed.
So just to generalize, women in that country are very likely to have unprotected sex at a very young age.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
In my humble opinion, Mswati is an idiot.......

Swazi King Fines himself a Cow for breaking his own Chastity Rule

The King of Swaziland, bowing to pressure from angry young women, has fined himself a cow for violating a chastity vow he imposed on the rest of the country.

In a very unusual demonstration, 300 young Swazi women gathered outside the royal palace and symbolically laid down their ceremonial tassels, designed as chastity belts to warn off men.

They were showing how angry they were that King Mswati III had broken his own rules.

In an attempt to fight the massive problem of Aids in Swaziland, the King had asked Swazis to invoke a traditional chastity rite requiring virgins to abstain from sex for five years.

But not long after this he announced he was to marry a 17-year-old girl. Resentment among Swazi women grew when they learned that his fiancée was living at the royal palace.
Any man who breaks the cultural ban is fined an animal, such as a cow, or will be liable to pay about $160.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MudGrrl said:
In my humble opinion, Mswati is an idiot.......

Swazi King Fines himself a Cow for breaking his own Chastity Rule

The King of Swaziland, bowing to pressure from angry young women, has fined himself a cow for violating a chastity vow he imposed on the rest of the country.

In a very unusual demonstration, 300 young Swazi women gathered outside the royal palace and symbolically laid down their ceremonial tassels, designed as chastity belts to warn off men.

They were showing how angry they were that King Mswati III had broken his own rules.

In an attempt to fight the massive problem of Aids in Swaziland, the King had asked Swazis to invoke a traditional chastity rite requiring virgins to abstain from sex for five years.

But not long after this he announced he was to marry a 17-year-old girl. Resentment among Swazi women grew when they learned that his fiancée was living at the royal palace.
Any man who breaks the cultural ban is fined an animal, such as a cow, or will be liable to pay about $160.
Of course he is BUT he did get 50000 nekkid women to show up on his doorstep..... that's gotta be worth something.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, I think I got an e-mail from that guy promising me millions of dollars if I help him out with some sort of bank transaction. :think:
No kidding, was he the guy who offered someone $3500 for a used White Bros. fork?

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
hmmmm in the event that I owned a cow, I'd be more than willing to give it up in order to not obey a cultural ban on sex.