rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
That’s a very attractive concept.
But polarizing to some.
It has its positives and negatives.
Possibly a little repellant.
I think they used one of those in the 1800’s to build a ferrous wheel.
I’ll be here all weak!

Last edited:

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
That’s a very attractive concept.
But polarizing to some.
It has its positives and negatives.
Possibly a little repellant.
I think they used one of those in the 1800’s to build a ferrous wheel.
I’ll be here all weak!

Let me brush up on these current components

Where's Amp Research?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It is like Family Guy, say a joke that isn't funny. Repeat it 20 times in a row to remove any doubt that it wasn't funny.
They call them dad jokes because they get used to the idea of a half formed human thinking it's funny, so therefore it must be funny. Playing to a softball catching audience warps what one has left of a brain. The other half being consumed with how to shave the magnum mustache and afford that corvette.

Glenn J

Chimp
Apr 3, 2023
no im not a bot i didnt see that the post was 5 years old thanks for pointing that out but my statement still stands on that front.Im looking for a good/cheap E-bike to get to and from work to home, and good bikes?

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010

Lewis Buchanan not being able to race cos of his Only Fans sponsorship is what’s wrong with the industry. Complete BS given UCI has accounts on Twitter, which allows adult content.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
watched a few of his vids a couple years ago, just kinda seems like another whingey influewanker trying to clickbait his way to relevance.
I watched a couple of his recent vids.

I find the riding is good, but the sit-down talking is insufferable and the clickbait titles are infuriating.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
TBF people do seem incredibly easily infuriated these days.

You guys do realise YOU choose what media you look at and how long you spend doing so?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
TBF people do seem incredibly easily infuriated these days.

You guys do realise YOU choose what media you look at and how long you spend doing so?
Despite prior experience, eternal optimists at least give things a try before getting infuriated. You know, like how they keep reading your posts.
:banana:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah. I might be a moany auld cunt. But I've never once found myself "infuriated" over an mtb video on youtube. Get a fucking grip people!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Despite prior experience, eternal optimists at least give things a try before getting infuriated.
You want me to give Lewis a "try" ? :brow:
I actually do have his number. But I'm honestly not that keen.

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Yeah. I might be a moany auld cunt. But I've never once found myself "infuriated" over an mtb video on youtube. Get a fucking grip people!
Haha I totally lost it when some wannabe influencer posted up a helmet cam of one our newly built legality-challenged trails. Dude linked it all over the FB groups for our region too. The stupid shit these flogs do for some likes and subscribes... I forget what I actually wrote in reply but he deleted the video and posts and my mates still heckle me about trail anger management.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Haha I totally lost it when some wannabe influencer posted up a helmet cam of one our newly built legality-challenged trails. Dude linked it all over the FB groups for our region too. The stupid shit these flogs do for some likes and subscribes... I forget what I actually wrote in reply but he deleted the video and posts and my mates still heckle me about trail anger management.
No instagram beating?