Quantcast

This is what's wrong with The Industry™

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah, IDK, Mike has proven to be quite the douche at times, so much so that I block him and I only block like 3 ppl, seemingly has pulled back on the crap in the last couple years though. Using the wind seems ingenious.
to speak ill of MMike on his very birthday

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Checking my "jays", yeah, I rode with Jay P. Seemed like a cool guy. We took turns pulling on the initial leg of the Iditarod.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Did you see the part in Mike's blog about Jay getting a snowmobile ride during Iditarod?
I'm not sure of the context of it. Did they take a ride to go from a village location to another village location, like someone gave them a ride from the school to the Alaska Commercial store (usually a few hundred feet to few thousand)? Without specifics here, like he used these to cut actual miles from the race distance, I would reserve judgement, especially coming from MikeC. He's said some pretty crazy ass shit over the last 5-10 years in the fatbike forum and I've gotten into it with him more than once. His wife was out on one of the Iditarod's that I spectated about 30-40 miles in, but I don't think I've seen or talked to him directly, where I have with Jay. So based on the crazy stuff that MikeC has said, I would at least want to hear Jay's side of the stories before going too far down the judgement path.