Quantcast

This is what's wrong with The Industry™

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Have you guys seen this on the team robot machine?

https://teamrobotkillsyourface.com/2017/12/28/ett/

He makes a good case for some silly shots that, yeah, aren't what the WC pros do...but still...they're kinda fun to look at. If all the photos on all the media was the perfect form and composure of a top 20 WC DH pro, then I think I'd rather have the robot kill me nao.
Cynical old serious robot simply missed the point.
Yes. All those pics are shit. But that's #fashionable in the world of mtb just now. with the likes of 50/01 etc. microsectioning tracks. not to find ultimate speed through the section but to have fun with it. you know... for laughs.

Doubt Robot could fight his way out a paper bag TBH

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Baracunatana; garulla; retrechera; abeja; bergaja; fulera; guaricha; baracunatana; cucharami
That's almost 3500 km away, and from a different country.

On a related matter, you English speaking guys have a long way to go to even start scratching the surface of a proper curse.

@johnbryanpeters you lived down here for a while didn't you? Then you might understand and properly value this:

That's almost 3500 km away, and from a different country.

On a related matter, you English speaking guys have a long way to go to even start scratching the surface of a proper curse.

@johnbryanpeters you lived down here for a while didn't you? Then you might understand and properly value this:

I wish. I'd like to spend about five years in Argentina to pick up the language and culture and to ride. I have an amiga from Bueno Aires, which is what got me interested in all this.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I wish. I'd like to spend about five years in Argentina to pick up the language and culture and to ride. I have an amiga from Bueno Aires, which is what got me interested in all this.
I'm from La Plata, 60 km away from Buenos Aires. If you ever come down here, ping me and I'll book you some amazing rides, either with me or with some amazing friends I have all along the Andes, who really like to share their riding places with anyone willing to discover them.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
from pinkbike:

"Keep in mind that it's been eight years since SRAM last updated their bottom brackets – it's not a component that constantly changes."

:rofl:

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
from pinkbike:

"Keep in mind that it's been eight years since SRAM last updated their bottom brackets – it's not a component that constantly changes."

:rofl:
you should update your original 'what's wrong' post with a new pic of all the current bb standards.
oh wait...

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Retarded 28.99mm spindle is retarded.

There's probably a patent somewhere claiming spindles having a diameter greater or equal to 29.00mm;

Last edited: