Quantcast

This is why I pull out. No one ever got pregnant from a facial!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Came across this on the interwebz today....

The creepiest things kids have ever said to parents...

Seriously, this, among a lot of other very valid, and I am sure soon to be shared, reasons is why I have never procreated. Christ, I am creepy enough as it is. I can just imagine what my spawn would say.

Tshirthell.com got it right I tell you what...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The actual thread has way scarier isht that that. My favorite was something along these lines:
reddit poster said:
One night our 2 y/o managed to get out of bed while my husband and I were still sound asleep. I woke up to the sound of him saying in deadpan "let him in. let him in. let him in." over and over. After nearly ishtting myself with thoughts of vampires, we realized that the cat was outside and ready to come in.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
No, they're not.
They need to be stopped.
I'm sure if I had a kid I'd love it, or at least as much as I am capable of loving something. I love my dogs, deeply, but if my JRT came up and told me he was going to peel my face off, I'd take him serious, then I'd take his ass out.

I brought him into this world, and I would take him right out of it too. Gotta draw a line.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so is this the thread that invoked the thor hammer of banishment?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
rep power = 0...something's going on...but i'm not around his darkened corners to track it

did he get off'd by a hooker in some sort of cosplay?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
disgusted? really? we're connected on FB & LinkedIn, neither of which i frequent.
how am i supposed to know? i ask. that's how.

all caught up now...fading back to my corner