Quantcast

This is why you're fat part 420.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
this is why you're a bad parent, part 420: Why I Give My 9-Year-Old Pot, Part 3
Last summer, we reached the six-month mark in our cannabis experiment. We'd been using medical marijuana to help quell our autistic son's gut pain and anxiety, and we were seeing some huge changes in his behavior and, presumably, his happiness.
well, he *is* happy.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
this is why you're close minded part 1
so you're saying i should be more open-minded about unsupervised & ongoing narcotic clinical trials on a 9 yr old autistic kid? the mother had balked at giving Risperdal for the reason there were no tests indicating long term safety, but is ok w/ giving her sick kid an even less regulated alternative, despite her claim to 'first, do no harm'. seems a little inconsistent to me; but you're right, i haven't set foot in her moccasins.

namaste

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Using the term "narcotic" in reference to marijuana make you sound like an ignorant small town cop lecturing at a high school.
should i change it to "schedule I" or "psychedelic" then? would that put a finer point on my post?

"don't conduct protracted drug experiments on kids without proper oversight as to prevent abuse or unpredictable side effects & withdrawals"

i mean really....going after me for the n-word?

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
ya we are giving you that much **** for the n word if your not ok with marijuanna ignore it cause its not doing any damage if you disagree then i dont really care be uptight be Healthier by not smoking. who cares but dont try to say you know any correct information in a war were both sides spew nothing but propoganda

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
ya we are giving you that much **** for the n word if your not ok with marijuanna ignore it cause its not doing any damage if you disagree then i dont really care be uptight be Healthier by not smoking. who cares but dont try to say you know any correct information in a war were both sides spew nothing but propoganda
Stay in school kid...