Quantcast

~= this is your gmt =~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The alarm went off at 5:00 and proceeded to sleep until 7:15 because fuck that. For today's fun, we're getting attic stairs installed. Right now access to our attic is through a ceiling hole in a closet, and every time we need the a/c serviced, we need to completely take apart the inside of the closet so the guy can get in, and it's a gigantic pain in the ass. So, we've got an attic fan in the hallway that we rarely use and are having that removed and stairs installed in its place.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My watch said I had 100% sleep quality last night, never seen that before, it's made up garbage but I did sleep for over 8hrs which was odd.
Last cover shift at work today, boss asked if I was going to continue just showing up to work Wednesdays...... Nup!
Have to put an engine in whenever it arrives and that's it, I'm done.

Bought a book to help me get a bit more proficient with truck/bus stuff, seems to be well written for someone a bit basic like myself.
View attachment 215515

View attachment 215516
Light reading ehh??

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Bike ride tonight. Looks like we will have a crew of 3. I'm sure we'll continue to talk shit about the delicate flower that continues to make every excuse to not ride with us. :rofl:

Anyways, coffee and work...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

No, have you?

waddup muh pardy peep holes

had to send an email to the architect since today is the due date for all the completed plans and I still dont have anything close to being in hand to give the county. Asked him how we can get some steam behind this project now that we are on my time.

Going to attempt to finish the axle flips on the trailer, I keep getting sidelined with other tasks that take priority in the building timeline. Still no word from DEQ as well. Now I know why their office is by phone or email only, I am sure some redneck walked in there and threatened them at some point. The only inspector for the county died a couple of weeks ago so everything is jimmydean pace now.

In other news,

I am going to build a bitchin T top setup for the breaker dory, starting to get ideas of how I want the console station and tuna outriggers to function and be placed. happy to have a real fab shop set up again, still need to put together the tubing roller and tubing bender but its close.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Almost got my chair done, but snapped my 10-24 threader, so I gotta buy another to finish the last 3 bolts. Also need to buy a small vice grip to remove the busted threader (I hope).

Folks need to not reply all for the love of Pete. The person you are replying to doesn't care, I REALLY don't care.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up at 4:15am to take the girls to the airport. They are in Nashville until Sunday afternoon. I will actually have time to do things like the yard work, clean the misc pile of shit in the garage, and then the rough one, tear apart the kart after last weekend and rebuild it. But I'm fucking exhausted right now.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Up at 4:15am to take the girls to the airport. They are in Nashville until Sunday afternoon. I will actually have time to do things like the yard work, clean the misc pile of shit in the garage, and then the rough one, tear apart the kart after last weekend and rebuild it. But I'm fucking exhausted right now.
Ask your doctor if meth is right for you.......

1721841250329.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I leave the garage doors open to get a nice breeze through this rental and am starting to see more of a couple of the strays.

I have dubbed this guy Gandalf the grey.

He now politely comes into the house and waits for me to go out back and put some food in the bowl. When I get up he runs out and around the house to the bowl.

Still is wary and has a “no touch” clause but I think he is warming up.

IMG_3519.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Working with this service provider, all their techs seem to be in India. I don't know how these guys work, every time they share their screen, their screen is tiny. How do they work with only one screen??

Also dude keeps flipping through windows and showing his companies private chat windows, their key files with customer names and the actual password of the thing we're working on.

:rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Up early to head to school for an assembly run through of Act 1 of SpongeBob the Musical for summer school kiddos. Late-ish night last night driving the teens (who were responsible and phoned for a ride home with their ride got busted for drinking) home from a concert at SPAC. Woke up to a few "thank you" texts and the knowledge that they all got home safe and sound. Now I'm going to jump in the pool before taking Alex to gymnastics.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Up early to head to school for an assembly run through of Act 1 of SpongeBob the Musical for summer school kiddos. Late-ish night last night driving the teens (who were responsible and phoned for a ride home with their ride got busted for drinking) home from a concert at SPAC. Woke up to a few "thank you" texts and the knowledge that they all got home safe and sound. Now I'm going to jump in the pool before taking Alex to gymnastics.
i blame reo speedwagon

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I leave the garage doors open to get a nice breeze through this rental and am starting to see more of a couple of the strays.

I have dubbed this guy Gandalf the grey.

He now politely comes into the house and waits for me to go out back and put some food in the bowl. When I get up he runs out and around the house to the bowl.

Still is wary and has a “no touch” clause but I think he is warming up.

View attachment 215538
he looks friendly