Quantcast

***This is your Sunday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Kids football, listing lots of bike stuff for sale, ride, football, beer, cooking for week.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
And my kids out with a sprained acl.
Now he can keep his concussed brother company.
Fml, my kids are made of glass.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wifey wanted to take family photos today but it's like 45*F outside. I'm trying to convince her otherwise.

Other than that it's watching soccer, watching football, watching my fantasy football team go down in flames for another week, and dinner at my dad's for my step-mom's b-day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ok I am tired. 1,5 hour drive each way, 4.5 hours of paddling an fishing, one capsizing ( dropped something expensive in a waterproof housing and successfully went in after after it) glad I keep 99% of my gear tethered to the hull. My PFD fits perfectly and floats me just fine, getting back in the yak was so much fun but since it was 100 out and the water was cool I was in no hurry and enjoyed the dip. Caught two small bass and two bluegill. Excellent Sunday

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Busted a bolt on my D-railer 2day. Epic out of the forrest walk though, definitely not awful. Old friend called me left a voice message says Seeing if you were alive. Well yeah alive and more sober maybe idiot, next time leave a message hey meet me at the spot or whatever not are you alive, of course. So after walking from the forrest I took off to the shop for bicycles and got on my cafe racer, did riding up old rail trails that are overgrown. Had steak chicken potatoes and string beans for dinner.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got a good ride in this evening at the usual spot. Did a little trail maintenance, and by trail maintenance I mean used a long branch to scoot some poop off the trail. Not sure if dog or human, kind of just an indiscernible pile. Incontinence among park visitors seems to be a problem this year. Seeing a lot of wads of toilet paper next to the trail at the trail head. Freaking people...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
i've got a set of those on my trail bike. not sure if i'm fully sold on riding them for DH @ 200lbs. they are for sure good brakes tho.
$80 per end? Buy those.
I ran them with 8" rotors and dh pads for a season and they were just fine. Don't worry.

(and I brake, a lot)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Satisfying weekend day for me: hauled Mariko around in the bike trailer this morning, then Costco (fresh croissants are the win), got both cars washed and vacuumed, grilled beef, veggies, and chicken, and had a slice of pumpkin pie to fit the season.

Tomorrow at work is going to suck, as it sure looks like we are short staffed, but tomorrow isn't here yet.