Quantcast

This isn't very white-housey

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

What kind of POS TV is he watching? And the scrap carpet in the corner for a door mat? Is there and engine block hanging from a tree in the yard now too?

(and the Seattle Times does claim the photo was taken in the White House)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
He's from Texas... he's just trying to make it look like home. I hear they have also stopped cuttting the lawn so it will grow and hide the cars that they have parked there.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stinkyboy said:
Why's he smiling? Is he watching coverage from Iraq?

I sure hope not. There isn't a lot of good news from there. I'll bet he's laughinng his ass off on the thought of having control of the supreme court.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sirknight6 said:
You can criticize all you want?..but at least you don?t see an intern on her?er?. ah?.I mean inspecting the carpet?? :rolleyes:

:D
I would have more respect for him if there was.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I won't get into any political debate; however, comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges…..no matter how you look at it, they’re both fruits! :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sirknight6 said:
I won't get into any political debate; however, comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges…..no matter how you look at it, they’re both fruits! :p

Worse, Politicians. They are the genetically mutated spawn of used car salesmen and lawyers.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Westy said:
Worse, Politicians. They are the genetically mutated spawn of used car salesmen and lawyers.

HEY! :mumble: I'm getting into law!!!

:think:............uh oh............I feel....................OH NO................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M MUTATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:help:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
MMike said:

What kind of POS TV is he watching? And the scrap carpet in the corner for a door mat? Is there and engine block hanging from a tree in the yard now too?

(and the Seattle Times does claim the photo was taken in the White House)
ROFLMAO!!!! I just thought of something......ya know whats missing?

FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
yeah, the president should have 4 50 inch plasmas in every room of the white house. Maybe that would be "white-housey" enough for ya.

bikes?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
clancy98 said:
yeah, the president should have 4 50 inch plasmas in every room of the white house. Maybe that would be "white-housey" enough for ya.
Exactly - b/c no opponent would ever try and use something as silly as that against him :rolleyes:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
clancy98 said:

Maybe teletubbies get's to distracting? or maybe he's afraid he'll accidently flip it off of "Fox News Channel" and might actually learn something about the rest of the country.