Quantcast

This just in...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Stosh just called my house at 9:15 to proudly report that he's drunk off his ass and sitting on a highly uncomfortable bench in the mall. I guess he was waiting for Aubrey to try on clothes and I'm guessing the uncomfortable part could have been the result of having to carry her purse :evil:.

That is all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Doesn't she have those on a necklace ?

Kind of like a charm of sorts.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Much like Walmart the only way to truely enjoy a trip to the mall is getting smashed and lauging at people.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
im starting to wonder if something is going on between:
stosh and beth
or stosh and aubrey and beth
or stosh, aubrey, beth and rob,
or if its all an act to get only rob :love:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I Are Baboon said:
Doesn't everyone get completely fitshaced when they go the mall?

:confused:
For me, drunk is about the only way to get me into a mall. And the mall that my wife likes to drag me to does have beer and wine in the food court.

"No no honey, you go ahead... I am going to sit here and have a beer (or 5)..." :D

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
hooples3 said:
im starting to wonder if something is going on between:
stosh and beth
or stosh and aubrey and beth
or stosh, aubrey, beth and rob,
or if its all an act to get only rob :love:
Gee, and I just thought that all of these people were really just one bored highschool kid with multiple user acounts. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:
For me, drunk is about the only way to get me into a mall. And the mall that my wife likes to drag me to does have beer and wine in the food court.

"No no honey, you go ahead... I am going to sit here and have a beer (or 5)..." :D

I figured you'd like Hot Topic for your funky hair dyes, or do you make your own out of some ancient formula of roots and berries?