Quantcast

This just proves that dogs are the worst drivers.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/29/driving.dog.ap/index.html

SPRINGDALE, Arkansas (AP) -- Michael Henson left the auto parts store with more problems than when he arrived. For that, he can thank his dog.

Henson, whose truck had been experiencing a sticking throttle, left his dog in the truck when he went into the O'Reilly Auto Parts store in Springdale on Sunday.

"He'd left the truck running -- I guess to show the people at O'Reilly's -- and the dog jumped over and knocked the truck into gear," police Sgt. Billy Turnbough said.

The truck raced into the building, stunning Henson and clerk Josh Hopper.

"The guy said he was standing there, looked up, and saw his dog driving his truck through the building," Turnbough said.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Dog should have taken some lessons from this Lab:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/09/15/dog_whitehorse040915.html

Bad dog! Bad driving!
Last Updated Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:45:09 EDT
WHITEHORSE - A pedestrian in a Whitehorse suburb was taken aback Tuesday night when a black dog drove by in a red pickup truck.

Police said a resident was out for a walk when a truck with a Labrador retriever at the wheel passed by.

When RCMP arrived, the truck was in the middle of Thompson Road in Granger, blocking traffic. The dog was still behind the wheel.

"Our subsequent investigation indicates that the dog was possibly celebrating the Canadian victory in the hockey game, knocked the truck into gear, and it rolled down the hill," said RCMP Sgt. John Sutherland.

The RCMP went door-to-door in the neighbourhood and eventually found the owner. He was at a friend's house, watching Canada beat Finland in the World Cup hockey final.

There were no injuries or damages in the incident. Police did not say whether they plan to charge the owner.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
That is awesome. Its like that one Carfax commerical but actually happening in real life. Sweet, i wonder what kind of dog it was...