Quantcast

This might spell disaster for a shop or two, but...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i believe it's already causing issues between Austin shops and bike manufacturers that seem more inclined to provide MJ's with product.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The idea of a shop having showers and lockers and a place to lock up your bike downtown is pretty appealing, I must say. Neat idea.

Loco...personally I'd rather go to a smaller LBS than something like this or a Trek store etc. You'd still have my business. Going there just because it's one nut's place is lame.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The idea of a shop having showers and lockers and a place to lock up your bike downtown is pretty appealing, I must say. Neat idea.

Loco...personally I'd rather go to a smaller LBS than something like this or a Trek store etc. You'd still have my business. Going there just because it's one nut's place is lame.
:stupid:

I could see going to check it out, but my business is with the shop that supports me even though I'm slow.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I would go to Loco's shop over Lance's. He has a great story but there is something about him i just don't like.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Like dustin said, it's made some waves with some of the folks that helped make Austin what it is for cycling. That said, how does a mfg say that a 7 time champ can't have their line? Particularly if he rode for them.

Moff - I like to think that I am helpful, but some people, not necessarily us, choose to be pretentious and would go there based on name. Particularly if their name were Nate. :D