Quantcast

This month's anti-cop thread

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Sorry Manimal, but there is some doozys this month:

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-second-police-beating-txt,0,3693269.story
They punched him and pinned him up against the fence and forced his head into the concrete." Ashford's attorney, Will Hart, said the beating that was caught on camera is a clear case of Excessive Force. "This happened when he was walking his dogs, he has a conversation with another citizen that the police officer doesn't like and as a result, he ends up in the hospital," said Hart.
http://www.indystar.com/article/20100810/NEWS/100810029/0/LIVING02?odyssey=mod_topheadlines
An Indianapolis police officer tested at more than twice the legal limit for alcohol when he crashed his squad car into two motorcycles, killing one rider and critically injuring two others, according to a victim's relative.

Chief Paul Ciesielski confirmed Tuesday that Officer David Bisard tested positive for alcohol shortly after the crash that killed Eric Wells and injured Mary Mills and Kurt Weekly. Ciesielski and a spokeswoman with the Marion County prosecutor's office said additional details from the investigation will be released Wednesday.
And a follow-up:
As a result, Brizzi said, he is certain the defense would win on a motion to suppress the blood test result, which is the linchpin of the DUI charges in this case because Bisard had not been suspected of being intoxicated at the scene by other officers.
http://www.indystar.com/article/20100819/NEWS02/8190485/Cop-s-blood-draw-not-admissible-in-court

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Edit: Whoops, hadn't read the third link when I replied.

That second story, just keeps getting better...
http://lnk.nu/indystar.com/1e1g

and better...
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/marion_county/embattled-cop-gets-license-back

I think that the people charged with upholding the laws we live under SHOULD be held to a higher standard but lacking that, how about a little parity? If this was a regular Schmoe off the street there's no way they'd dismiss the charges and reinstate his license.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
W.T.F.?!?!?

Officials only learned of his alleged intoxication several days later when the test result came back, showing his blood-alcohol content was 0.19, above the 0.08 level at which Indiana drivers are considered intoxicated.
and

...but Straub stressed that "there was absolutely no deference given to this officer" by his colleagues at the scene.
Somebody blows a .19 (ok, blood taken and gets a .19) and the cops on the scene didn't realize he was drunk?? Are you fvcking KIDDING ME??

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
In other news, the cops in my town this month did NOTHING WRONG. They all showed up, did their job, protected the citizens when necessary, and didn't commit any felonies like driving drunk or beating the crap out of anyone.

In recognition of doing their job for the entire month, all of them received a shiny gold star next to their name, were given a cookie, and got to shake hands with the mayor.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last time i was driving to mt snow i was on 87N, close to albany. a group of us were cruising along around 80mph, came around a big swooping corner and there was a cop sitting on a hillside on the right side of the road, facing oncoming traffic. I knew we were all boned. At first, nothing happened. Then, nothing else happened. As I got closer, I looked in and saw that the cop was, in fact, asleep.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I really wish I put it down as the "bad cop thread".

I support my local PD, especially now that we have a good police chief.

But bad cops are bad cops, and these cops are horrible.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
This is the reason that it should be illegal to record on duty officers. If it weren't for the cameras the guy with the dogs would have just taken his licks for talking back to the police and everyone would have gone on their merry way. Now there is a big stink and good cops are getting a bad rap.

Also, he should be thankful that they didn't shoot his dogs, they looked pretty threatening to me.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
every cop/k9 unit who ever searched my beetle in colorado....i wished them the bset of luck......that thing was a sh!t hole.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Outside of Butte there is a major road that has a speed limit that drops from 70 to 45 with little warning. I've missed it twice in the last year but didn't get a ticket because both times the cops staking the area where on cell phones as I drove by.

last time i was driving to mt snow i was on 87N, close to albany. a group of us were cruising along around 80mph, came around a big swooping corner and there was a cop sitting on a hillside on the right side of the road, facing oncoming traffic. I knew we were all boned. At first, nothing happened. Then, nothing else happened. As I got closer, I looked in and saw that the cop was, in fact, asleep.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
having seen that......michael hutchence is jerking off in his grave right now....
The video doesn't tell the whole story. As far as I'm concerned, the naked guy on the ground could have been faking the torture, just waiting for the moment he could pull an AK-47 loaded with anthrax laced aborted fetus bullets to spray across the entire known Universe.

Oh wait, this didn't happen in America? I'm sure that we can all safely condemn it then.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The video doesn't tell the whole story. As far as I'm concerned, the naked guy on the ground could have been faking the torture, just waiting for the moment he could pull an AK-47 loaded with anthrax laced aborted fetus bullets to spray across the entire known Universe.

Oh wait, this didn't happen in America? I'm sure that we can all safely condemn it then.
in america...his balls would have ended up in a "humbler" along with a police baton out his ass.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Is it REALLY that surprising.

Maybe that's why they split. She got tired of playing "phillipino police"
Especially since he was the one tying the string to his own 'nads. I think the final straw, though, was when the "truncheon" disappeared.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Is it REALLY that surprising.

Maybe that's why they split. She got tired of playing "phillipino police"
the role play was never reversed.....she never got "big black"....n8 was always the gimp.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Outside of Butte there is a major road that has a speed limit that drops from 70 to 45 with little warning. I've missed it twice in the last year but didn't get a ticket because both times the cops staking the area where on cell phones as I drove by.
a few weeks ago i saw a cop on radar stakeout standing at the edge of the woods taking a leak

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I'll give this pot a stir...

This happened in my neck of the woods a couple weeks ago
Saw that on Radley Balko's site a couple of weeks ago. Totally absurd.

What that cop did is like showing up to a party, being a drunk asshole, and then shooting a party guest who asks you to tone it down. You don't have a dog on leash at a dog park. It's a horrible ****ing idea.