Quantcast

This months Bike mag has one of our local trails.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Listed as one of the top 10 trails in the country. The Finger Lakes Trail in Letchworth SP. Kind of cool since I have done a lot work down there. It really is a awesome resource and a kick ass trail. I have done a down and back a couple of times and it is like doing a road bike century. It will kick your ass. Kind of nice to have our trails recognized. I am so proud......jdcamb

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jdcamb said:
Listed as one of the top 10 trails in the country. The Finger Lakes Trail in Letchworth SP. Kind of cool since I have done a lot work down there. It really is a awesome resource and a kick ass trail. I have done a down and back a couple of times and it is like doing a road bike century. It will kick your ass. Kind of nice to have our trails recognized. I am so proud......jdcamb
It's kinda odd - out West here the locals generally lament the "recognition" of their trails........

I think it's mainly because we're a pack of selfish bahstids. :D

:thumb: on your recognition, mate!

-S.S.-

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
My area got an entire article devoted to its great riding. You might have heard of it, it is generally referred to as Southern Utah. Yeah there are some pretty sick trails here.