Quantcast

This Newz is a Duese (Doo-zee, for those of you in Rio Linda)

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
What a tragic story. I can't imagine what the surviving kids are going through...Hopefully someone into cars like Jay Leno will step up and do something to help the family.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Senôr Lopez said:
What a tragic story. I can't imagine what the surviving kids are going through...Hopefully someone into cars like Jay Leno will step up and do something to help the family.
Jay Leno brings people back to life?!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
robdamanii said:
Just proves that idiots in Volvos are the bane of all life...
What about the f8cking moron dad in the old car?

"Hey kids hop in!"

"What about seatbelts dad?"

"Don't worry, nobody would dare hit a classic like this!"

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Damn True said:
Jetta and minivan drivers are usually pretty bad too.
Actually, the volvos tend to be the worst for cars, since the people know they are basically indestructible (especially the older ones). The award for absolutely worst drivers on the planet are short women who drive things like Hummers and Excursions.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
H8R said:
What about the f8cking moron dad in the old car?

"Hey kids hop in!"

"What about seatbelts dad?"

"Don't worry, nobody would dare hit a classic like this!"

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
We've got several old cars, and some of those don't have seatbelts. Guaranteed that you don't EXPECT to be hit in one of those, and YOU drive carefully so that you don't get hit, but you can't control other people. Do you go out every time expecting to be hit by some idiot? I'm guessing he didn't...

How is it the guy's fault that there were no seatbelts in the car? I mean, c'mon. If the asshat in the Volvo hadn't run the light, everyone would be fine.

Now, if the guy in the Duese had hit the Volvo.....completely different story.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
robdamanii said:
We've got several old cars, and some of those don't have seatbelts. Guaranteed that you don't EXPECT to be hit in one of those, and YOU drive carefully so that you don't get hit, but you can't control other people. Do you go out every time expecting to be hit by some idiot? I'm guessing he didn't...

How is it the guy's fault that there were no seatbelts in the car? I mean, c'mon. If the asshat in the Volvo hadn't run the light, everyone would be fine.

Now, if the guy in the Duese had hit the Volvo.....completely different story.
The dad is an irresponsible asshole for taking his kids out in a car with no seatbelts. Same as if he had them in the back of a pickup.

No excuses here, he is (was) an asshole.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
H8R said:
The dad is an irresponsible asshole for taking his kids out in a car with no seatbelts. Same as if he had them in the back of a pickup.

No excuses here, he is (was) an asshole.
i don't agree. I don't believe he expected to be hit in a residential neighborhood in a very noticible car.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
H8R, i dont see how you could possibly be trying to blame this on the father. although the car did not have seat belts, he was not breaking the law by taking them out in a car that doesnt have seatbelts. also... the car is built like a tank it weighs 3 tons. no one expects to get hit in a classic car like that.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
robdamanii said:
i don't agree. I don't believe he expected to be hit in a residential neighborhood in a very noticible car.
Do you have any kids?