Quantcast

This Post is for the Iraqi War Supporters

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Don't think of it as collateral damage or dead children, think of it as souls we sent express to be with Jesus...

edit: Keep in mind, we don't know for sure if WE blew THOSE kids up. That could have been some home brewed Iraqi stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just curious Stinkyboy, do you think we should leave now? Seems to be a lot of people with that opinion now. I was against going in there but it would be even worse if we walked away now. To quote Silver, we **** the bed now we have to lie in it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
Just curious Stinkyboy, do you think we should leave now? Seems to be a lot of people with that opinion now. I was against going in there but it would be even worse if we walked away now. To quote Silver, we **** the bed now we have to lie in it.
How many more people have to die for it to be OK for us to leave?

The country is theirs. Let them handle it. How is it going to be better when we do eventually leave. Have we not have enough friggin time to train Iraqis how to shoot a gun? WTF!

Oh, that's right, we have to babysit the oil...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stinkyboy said:

The country is theirs. Let them handle it. How is it going to be better when we do eventually leave. Have we not have enough friggin time to train Iraqis how to shoot a gun? WTF!
Because if we leave a civil war will most likely break out. And a civil war in Iraq would likely pull in Turkey because of Kurdish problems and could overflow into Saudi Arabia because of their Shiite "problems". Many more innocent civilians/women/children would die as a result.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
When someone asks me where are you from I am reluctant to say with pride, "America." Think about it, if you pay attention to other nation's news(not every nation) we are labled as bloodthirsty war loving people. Kind of makes me want to move to Canada slopeside next to Whistler(but who wouldn't). Sad, very sad.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
Many more innocent civilians/women/children would die as a result.
Not many more Americans would be dying, and our soldiers could spend their time protecting and helping Americans, rather than Iraqis...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stinkyboy said:
Not many more Americans would be dying, and our soldiers could spend their time protecting and helping Americans, rather than Iraqis...
So you don't see a problem with going into a country and killing a whole bunch of people then just walking away to let the survivors kill each other off? I think what we have done was shamefull but just abondoning the people who we forced under our care would be criminal.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The hell hole that Bush created over there is literally criminal. But anyone with a brain knows we can't just walk away. We do however need to stop labeling every Iraqi who doesn't kiss Bush's nuts a terrorist.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
So you don't see a problem with going into a country and killing a whole bunch of people then just walking away to let the survivors kill each other off? I think what we have done was shamefull but just abondoning the people who we forced under our care would be criminal.
What else do we have to do? Why haven't we trained all of the Democracy lovin' Iraqis by now?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
stinkyboy said:

Oh, that's right, we have to babysit the oil...
The country is theirs, but we took it away from them and made a mess of it. Now it is our responsibility to clean it up.

Imagine that you are Bill Gates and your neighbor lives in a shack. At your neighbor's house there's a big, obtrusive tree that reaches over into your yard. The neighbor doesn't have the resources to cut down the tree. One day you've decided that you've had enough, and, hop the fence and chop down his tree, and by accident drop it onto his garden shed. The neighbor is incredibly pissed at you and loathes the ground you walk on, but can't really do anything about it because he is so poor. What do you do? If you're a good person you help them rebuild. I think it's kind of the same situation in Iraq.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whoops Canada has even more liberals, that wont work. Where can a good conservative go these days? Europe is full of hippies? Japan is fairly Liberal? Mexico maybe? I hear Saudi Arabis is nice and conservative, Pakistan too.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Westy said:
Whoops Canada has even more liberals, that wont work. Where can a good conservative go these days? Europe is full of hippies? Japan is fairly Liberal? Mexico maybe? I hear Saudi Arabis is nice and conservative, Pakistan too.
He's 18, enjoys dirtbiking, SAILING, biking, and snowboarding, has presumably two homes, one in connecticut and one in vermont.........sounds like a young John Kerry.

Oh the problems he must face that are a direct result of his exposure to liberals........like his daddy pacing the kitchen floor bitching about liberals.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
kinghami3 said:
One day you've decided that you've had enough, and, hop the fence and start a war, and kill 100,000 people. The neighbor is incredibly pissed at you and loathes the ground you walk on, but can't really do anything but kill American soldiers. What do you do? If you're a bad person you continue to kill and torture them, and vice versa. I think it's kind of the same situation in Iraq.
Great analogy!

:thumb:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
stinkyboy said:
Great analogy!

:thumb:
Or you could leave them with their weak constitution, let the country fall apart in less than a year, and have the warlords take over (kind of like Afghanistan). We shat on them once, let's not do it again. I'm all for getting out of Iraq, but until their government is in a place where it can sustain itself. Are we being proactive about speeding up the process? Nope, and that needs to change. Bush the oil monger is planning on staying there for the long term.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
kidwoo said:
He's 18, enjoys dirtbiking, SAILING, biking, and snowboarding, has presumably two homes, one in connecticut and one in vermont.........sounds like a young John Kerry.

Oh the problems he must face that are a direct result of his exposure to liberals........like his daddy pacing the kitchen floor bitching about liberals.
Dude you totally stole that from me. I want my slam back.

By the way, pulled out the winter quiver yesterday. Biking season's over. Bindings are un-broken and AT boots are being broken in. You ready for some BC?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ohio said:
Biking season's over.
SHUT UP!!!

It is NOT!!!! *rocking gently, mumbling to self*

It's not over till I'm hiking in 6 feet of fluffy......which I'm not doing yet. You should bring your xc bike up here if you get a chance......still much to be had. But other than that...yup....let's ski soon.

Anybody know why sugarbush hasn't enlisted to fight the good fight yet? He's ripe......may get to shoot some darkies.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
kinghami3 said:
The country is theirs, but we took it away from them and made a mess of it. Now it is our responsibility to clean it up.

Imagine that you are Bill Gates and your neighbor lives in a shack. At your neighbor's house there's a big, obtrusive tree that reaches over into your yard. The neighbor doesn't have the resources to cut down the tree. One day you've decided that you've had enough, and, hop the fence and chop down his tree, and by accident drop it onto his garden shed. The neighbor is incredibly pissed at you and loathes the ground you walk on, but can't really do anything about it because he is so poor. What do you do? If you're a good person you help them rebuild. I think it's kind of the same situation in Iraq.
So was the tree Saddam or WMD's? :blah: ;)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
valve bouncer said:
So was the tree Saddam or WMD's? :blah: ;)
It wasn't a tree, it was technically a vine, and whilst the rich neighbour was complaining about the overhanging branches, his real problem was with the roots interfering with his oil supply.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
unless there is snow on the ground bike season is NOT over. ive ridden in damn near single digits temps...it only hurts for a little while, then you get to blow MASSIVE SNOT ROCKETS
Hey, I'm all about the snow rides, but I've got a broken thumb which means no sports that involved major hand use for awhile...

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
kidwoo said:
You best find a girlfriend right quick.
It's pretty funny... there are many things that are really hard to do with just a left hand, such as buttoning my pants or hand-writing hate mail to W, but THAT is not one of them.