Quantcast

This pretty much sums up Bush....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
DRB said:
Yeah and action with a vision isn't always rainbows and puppy dogs. Just ask about the vision of Mein Kampf and the subsequent actions. Dumbass.
DRB, you are SO aggressive. It's a proverb dude, not the equation that describes the universe. It doesn't have to apply to everything 100% of the time. Relax.
 

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
22,482
2,153
In my pants
Changleen said:
DRB, you are SO aggressive. It's a proverb dude, not the equation that describes the universe. It doesn't have to apply to everything 100% of the time. Relax.
Proverbs killed my puppy you insensitive ass!!!!
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
DRB said:
Yeah and action with a vision isn't always rainbows and puppy dogs. Just ask about the vision of Mein Kampf and the subsequent actions. Dumbass.
Hitler was insane too, unfortunately Bush isn't.
 

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
3,978
1
Chandler, AZ, USA
DRB said:
Yeah and action with a vision isn't always rainbows and puppy dogs. Just ask about the vision of Mein Kampf and the subsequent actions. Dumbass.

At least it shows you have a plan.
Bush tends to take action without fully thinking out the consequences (Iraq!!)

Or sit around and think, wow!, it'd sure be nice if they got some help, Wonder when that will happen??(New Orleans).


Hippie. :D
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Changleen said:
DRB, you are SO aggressive. It's a proverb dude, not the equation that describes the universe. It doesn't have to apply to everything 100% of the time. Relax.
Agressive? Need I dig up most of your responses to N8? Black is all I got to say to you.
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
fluff said:
Define insane.
in·sane P Pronunciation Key (n-sn)
adj.
Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity.
Characteristic of or associated with persons afflicted with insanity: an insane laugh; insane babbling.
Intended for use by such persons: an insane asylum.
Immoderate; wild: insane jealousy.
Very foolish; absurd: took insane risks behind the wheel.


Define good, bad, sane, insane... it's not easy. The best I can think of is an absurd view of the world.
 

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
6,640
4
SF, CA
DRB said:
Yeah and action with a vision isn't always rainbows and puppy dogs. Just ask about the vision of Mein Kampf and the subsequent actions. Dumbass.
Oooooohhhh, so what you're saying is that no vision and no action is the way to go? I'm sold. I think theres a made for TV movie about that called "5 Days in New Orleans." It's been playing on a bunch of stations lately....


I'm just fugginwichya... what we really need is the super secret third ingredient.
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
ohio said:
Oooooohhhh, so what you're saying is that no vision and no action is the way to go? I'm sold. I think theres a made for TV movie about that called "5 Days in New Orleans." It's been playing on a bunch of stations lately....


I'm just fugginwichya... what we really need is the super secret third ingredient.
I'm an apathetic anarchist. So no vision and no action is right up my alley.

Exactly my point. Glad someone is thinking.
 

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
9,889
0
Shut up and Ride
I liked how when Bush finally decided to check out NO & the other areas, he pretty much ignored talking about the thousands that died and thousands more that were trapped & starving but instead talked about how he would come down to NO from Houston and party it up!!
 

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
14,039
1,249
Jimtown, CO
douglas said:
I liked how when Bush finally decided to check out NO & the other areas, he pretty much ignored talking about the thousands that died and thousands more that were trapped & starving but instead talked about how he would come down to NO from Houston and party it up!!
While watching that press conference I think there was a collective "DOUCHEBAG!" heard around the world when he said that & then did that fking snicker he does that makes me want to act out my violent fantasies. ;)
 
ohio said:
Oooooohhhh, so what you're saying is that no vision and no action is the way to go? I'm sold. I think theres a made for TV movie about that called "5 Days in New Orleans." It's been playing on a bunch of stations lately....

I'm just fugginwichya... what we really need is the super secret third ingredient.
Like, say, thoughtfulness and perception 50/50?

J
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
But if it's true, isn't it even more ridiculous? I'm a firm believer that Bush had no idea what he was getting into when he started this war; now it's just an effort to save face. Sure, proverbs are not bullet proof, but there is often a good amount of truth and common sense in them.
 
Hey there don't blame bush. Blame the CIA and other inteligence opperations for saying that there was bio-weppons in iraq. Bush did what he thought was neccesary at the time and after 9-11 he had the right to assume that Sadam was a threat because of what he was told about the Bio-weppons. Now that Bush knows that there are no Bio-weppons he realizes that he cant leave iraq with out setting up some form of non-courrupt gov. In essense he is cleaning up after a mistake that all began with our inteligence.

Now stop being stupid ass liberal hippies and think outside of the box.

(sory for any misspeled words)
 

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
3,978
1
Chandler, AZ, USA
In one of my prior incarnations I had a TS-SBI/SCI and was part of a SAP. I know very well what's in an intelligence "estimate" and how they can be distorted. I don't have any personal knowledge of the actual estimates Bush got, but from was released to the public and United Nations I knew all along it was a smokescreen. Estimates are frequently little more than educated guesses, and frequently confilct. You can't take an estimate writen by one analyst or group of analysts and stand it on it's own. You have to see the big picture.

There was no real evidence that Iraq had anything, at all. The "mobile bio-weapon labs" were weather trucks. The Nuclear aluminum tubing, was pretty much the same as any used in a mountain bike, and far too small to be useful to if processing Uranium-hexafloride gas. Iraq wanted it to manufacture rockets for their Multiple Rocket Launchers.

If you look in the news you see that Bush is systematically lowering expectations every few weeks. Weapons of mass destruction and terrorist threat didn't pan out. So it became Sadamm killing his own people and being a opressive dictator until someone pointed out we were indirectly causing more deaths than Saddam, and creating new terrorists faster than we were killing them. Then it became to setup democratic government with the participation of and protection for all Iraqi's. Then Women were thrown overboard, Then just about everything else so now were going to have an Islamic republic. But they'll have a constitution.
 
Its a f-ing war for christ sake. Bad sh95 happens. Why dont you go bash the brittish or austrailians and such, because they all contributed to the war effort.
(outside the box) Mabey Sadam knew somthing after we went into Afaganistan to find osoma that he had a hunch and destroyed any evidece of Bio-weppons. Im shoure that the US government spoke to the Iraquis before any dcision was made.
 

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
6,640
4
SF, CA
caputo1989 said:
Its a f-ing war for christ sake. Bad sh95 happens. Why dont you go bash the brittish or austrailians and such, because they all contributed to the war effort.
(outside the box) Mabey Sadam knew somthing after we went into Afaganistan to find osoma that he had a hunch and destroyed any evidece of Bio-weppons. Im shoure that the US government spoke to the Iraquis before any dcision was made.
Rationalising why you're getting repeatedly kicked in the balls is not thinking outside the box.

How many times does someone need to be wrong before you start to either question their intelligence or their integrity?
 

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
24,659
26
behind the viewfinder
Reactor said:
Vision without action is a day dream;
Action without vision is a nightmare.

~Japanese proverb

""Atv = three points in time. A = action. T = time . V = vision as the four minds crack in atvv !" (Action Time Vision)"

~ Mark Perry, Alternative TV