Quantcast

This seems like total BS but....

Pretty funny how quite a few of the "case" examples state that the cop didn't even show up. :rolleyes: Duh! Cop doesn't show up = "Case Dismissed." Glad I didn't spend my $30 for his book...

I've gotten out of the last four tickets by pleading not guilty and waving time to a speedy trial. By the time the hearing actually comes up, more than likely, the cop won't bother with scheduling court time for a ticket that was written several months ago.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There are some good pointers in the book from the radio interview he did a while back. Problem is a lot of the things he did worked back in the day but are no longer valid.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
many places have lawyers that specialize in minor traffic offenses. And by specialize, I mean they ask for a continuance the first two times IF the cop shows up. You get to reschedule two times, so the odds of a cop showing up each of the three times are low.

Could you imagine spending all the time and money in law school to be not much more than some schmuck who says, "uhh, judge, can we do this some other time?"