Quantcast

@@@This shit again? GMT@@@

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
rumble tummy kept me up last night, and I apparently slept through my alarm. NBD as I'm not sure I would have wanted to do anything with questionable continence

We are now members of the local pool club, so I have to see when I can adult swim a few laps.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holiday here today.

I think we'll ride some new trails and then I'll start the long drive home. Fingers crossed the cottage traffic isn't too bad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dare i say zack de la rocha seated is still more interesting than 99 percent of the front men/women today...broke a foot or some shit...

as much as i make fun...they fucking killed it...

come on guys...we cant get atleast a new ep after the last 13 years of horseshit leadership....

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy August, my beautiful friends! It dumped rain this morning, which was nice but still not nearly enough. We'll take what we can get through. Busy work day on tap, but I am working from home, which makes a busy work day oddly enjoyable.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Day 2/7 of work shall dawn soon, this day at least from home. My call day yesterday to start the run was the busiest one thus far. Still got done at 5 pm at least.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Holiday here today.

I think we'll ride some new trails and then I'll start the long drive home. Fingers crossed the cottage traffic isn't too bad.
Holiday in Ontario, but since my place of work is officially in Quebec (even if I haven't worked in the office for over 2 years), I don't get the day off... we get June 24th instead (Saint Jean Baptiste day). And because of official employer policy, I can't switch those days. Stupid rules. :butcher:

nevertheless, it should be a quiet day. My wife is at a cottage with our youngest, and our oldest is chilling here (at home) with me.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Holy shit once I got into the seeds it was flame on. I needed a couple of mouthfuls of whole milk to deal with the heat. I shudder to think what my Ghost peppers and Trinidad Scorpions are going to be like. And then if my Carolina Reaper starts to fruit :eek:

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You need help bro?

----

Trying to introduce a new product into our industry that we found being made in a foreign country. Product directly replaces the current pile of shit we have been dealing with for decades. The bad. Only a handful of potential customers and customers are waaayyy bigger than our company. Once we introduce the product I think we will lose control of it and the purchasers will go around us. FUCK goddammit

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New software was launched 1.5 weeks ago. Met with a client last week and they were short info, so I asked them to get me more info. Pulled up acct today and all info from last week was gone. *Poof* Husband saw it there after our meeting, so something went wrong between them and now. FTS just went nuclear.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You need help bro?

----

Trying to introduce a new product into our industry that we found being made in a foreign country. Product directly replaces the current pile of shit we have been dealing with for decades. The bad. Only a handful of potential customers and customers are waaayyy bigger than our company. Once we introduce the product I think we will lose control of it and the purchasers will go around us. FUCK goddammit
Exclusive distribution agreement. Although that usually requires a pound of flesh in assuming risk from guaranteed minimum quantities, pricing or financing.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Back failure. Spent yesterday flat on the sofa. Gonna spend today flat in bed for a change of scenery. Can barely walk/stand.

Back started going bad on Friday. I went to PT and instead of doing anything, they sent me home to avoid irritating it more. I’m done with that office.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Present, mild phlegm, no other symptoms of the Vid, I fear I’m going to survive and have to go be amongst people again. Goddamnit.gif

Told Sunrun to send me a contract, going to put enough solar on this place to never have to turn off a light again. Anybody who needs to charge a battery, lemme know, I’ll have some extra watts you can have.

Looks like I "accidentally" procured Womens Freeriders for $57, in the (hopefully) correct size and passable colorway. We'll see how this works out.
Of you go by Euro sizing it should work out. Ive Done the same for clipless shoes, but never an issue with them not looking manly enough since XC clipless shoes never look manly.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am getting eaten alive by mosquitoes or something. I am itching like crazy and the hydrocortisone is only doing so much.