Quantcast

This should end well

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh man, the full story is even juicier.

Tuesday afternoon’s court actions come after Stidham and others from St. Luke’s legal team asked the Idaho Supreme Court to force the Gem County Sheriff’s Office to serve Bundy his legal notices as required by state law.

In a letter written April 12, Gem County Sheriff Donnie Wunder said Bundy, who lives in Emmett, is “…becoming more and more aggressive with his behavior…” when served with these civil notifications.
Because he has ignored the lawsuit and hasn’t shown up in court, St. Luke’s lawyers said they must use processing companies to serve him with these documents.
Bundy, who unsuccessfully ran as an independent candidate for governor last year, told Gem County dispatchers he considers processors as trespassers, according to Wunder’s letter.
The sheriff said Bundy told him during a phone call that he was “at his breaking point.”
“By the tone in his voice, I believe he is,” Wunder wrote. “My concern is with the safety of process servers and my deputies. I do not want to risk harm over a civil issue.”
In a follow-up email with Gem County Prosecutor Erick Thomson on April 14, Thomson confirmed to St. Luke’s that Wunder would not continue to serve these documents without a court order.
State law requires county sheriffs to serve these documents in legal cases. Failure to carry out these deliveries is a violation of St. Luke’s constitutional rights, according to its legal team. Wunder told Boise State Public Radio in an email Tuesday that he cannot comment on ongoing litigation.
TL;DR: The Sheriff is too much of a pussy to uphold the law. And just like the local sheriff here who refused to follow state law and red flag the Club Q shooter, people will almost certainly die because of it.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
View attachment 197655

There's some classic stuff in there: "the hospital was working with the government to take children away from Christian families to be sexually abused and given to gay couples."

That sort of thing really gets the Fox News Boomers frothing... :rolleyes:
This was my favorite
“The Ada County courts are embarrassing,” Bundy told the Idaho Statesman in a message. “This recent verdict confirms everything I have been saying. I am glad I did not participate and legitimize this mockery of justices.”
Yeah Ammon, you're a real martyr. :rolleyes:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout