Quantcast

This should end well

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
wow. some of the fb comments i've seen are gold.
Rest assured Mr. Nagourney, you and the majority of the "city dwellers" who so willingly surrender their rights and freedoms will NEVER understand just what motivates Mr. Bundy and those that support him. Slowly and surely the Federal Government has increased in size, power, and reach since the days it had to beg private citizens for money to operate. It has become an oppressive monster...the proverbial "800 lbs gorilla" if you will. The PEOPLE, who consented to be governed when the Constitution was ratified, could never have imagined the scope of what was to come. I do not profess an utter hate of government, but enough is enough. It's time to restore the Federal Government to what it was INTENDED to be...an outward representative of the American people...not an inward oppressor.
This horse**** keeps getting repeated (even here by legal scholar braintrust gastro).

Yeah you guys remember when the constitutional convention invited everyone in and said 'hey fellas, whatcha think? (not you darkie, sit down)"

It was ratified in a far more exclusionary process than what happens today. Idiots.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This horse**** keeps getting repeated (even here by legal scholar braintrust gastro).

Yeah you guys remember when the constitutional convention invited everyone in and said 'hey fellas, whatcha think? (not you darkie, sit down)"

It was ratified in a far more exclusionary process than what happens today. Idiots.
whatever man, i'm a white landowner, i'm in the club.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Well, sh!t, dawg, that didn't take long for that librl commie leftist MSM to doctor up a video claiming to prove exactly what they'd claimed all along....

Those things can be photo-magigied these days to make it seem like you're saying something you didn't.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If I read any further into the comments I'm going to have a aneurysm.

If you made it further than I did was, "he's not a racist, he's just stating facts" repeated more than the 2,457 times that I read it?
it's easier now to understand why we rank so low on the list of most educated countries

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If I read any further into the comments I'm going to have a aneurysm.

If you made it further than I did was, "he's not a racist, he's just stating facts" repeated more than the 2,457 times that I read it?
I think he was just stating facts. :tinfoil: Oh the plight of the colored. :rofl:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I guess we can give him props for speaking his mind...no matter how fvcking stupid his thoughts are. Waiting for the free speech crowd to weigh in on this...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
he just doesn't know when to stop :rofl:

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy claimed during a Friday interview on CNN that he didn’t understand the bipartisan outrage over his recent comments suggesting the "Negro people" were “better off” as slaves, and blamed the perception that he's racist on Martin Luther King Jr. for not finishing “his job.”

"I took this boot off so I wouldn’t put my foot in my mouth with the boot on," Bundy said. "Let me see if I can say something. Maybe I sinned, and maybe I need to ask forgiveness, and maybe I don't know what I actually said, but when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think.

“If I say 'Negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be [offended], then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added. "We need to get over this prejudice stuff."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/cliven-bundy-racist-mlk_n_5212526.html

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
The least self aware person ever said:
“If I say 'Negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be [offended], then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added. "We need to get over this prejudice stuff."
With that quote, I have to take back the premise of this whole thread. The ending to this is turning out to be fvcking awesome. :rofl: