Quantcast

This should end well

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't even know what to say about this. NSFW language.

http://trutube.tv/video/23421/Stewart-Rhodes-and-Oathkeepers-kicked-out-at-Bundy-ranch

OMG Becky, the are treasoning our treason.

Jesus...........it's a bunch of children playing soldier. Comicon and cosplay got nuthing on those pot belly fags.

And people wonder why I get so adamant about gun culture. It's because it freely arms those juveniles who are just itching so god damn badly to play charles bronson.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jesus...........it's a bunch of children playing soldier. Comicon and cosplay got nuthing on those pot belly fags.

And people wonder why I get so adamant about gun culture. It's because it freely arms those juveniles who are just itching so god damn badly to play charles bronson.
I believe the words you're looking for are "Good Christian Soldier".

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid

I was hoping at least a couple of people would watch that. It's pretty amazing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If only...

Yes, it is true: Oath Keepers received a bizarre bit of leaked info which could not be verified but which also could not be ignored. Our contact is connected with the Department of Defense – or ‘was’. The info we received stated that Eric Holder of the Department of Justice had okayed a drone strike on the Bundy ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada, within a 48 hour period over the weekend of April 26/27, 2014.

That, fortunately, turned out to be ‘dis-info’ – a false rumor. And though it came from a trusted source, Oath Keepers could neither prove nor disprove it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Comments not as good as I was hoping for.

I had no idea this was going on. The push of our government is horrendous! They bully and bully, assuming a 'cowboy/rancher' isn't smart enough to know the difference. I love that 'we,the people' know our rights better then they! I, and my family, support you and pray for your strength. God bless

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...still wondering how he cites "...the supreme law of the land—The Constitution of the United States..." yet disavows the Federal gubbmint. This isnt a Chinese menu or the buffet at some truck stop you morons, you cant pick and choose what you like and ignore the rest.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats it Cliven (WTF kind of name is that anyway?) stay in the news. With Phred Felps sucking Stans dick now, we need another old, embarrassing white man to keep us amazed...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
...still wondering how he cites "...the supreme law of the land—The Constitution of the United States..." yet disavows the Federal gubbmint. This isnt a Chinese menu or the buffet at some truck stop you morons, you cant pick and choose what you like and ignore the rest.

Why not? they do it with the Bible which they claim provides their moral compass....at least they are consistent in their application of (il)logic

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why not? they do it with the Bible which they claim provides their moral compass....at least they are consistent in their application of (il)logic
Yeah seriously. The pickin' and choosin' is well practiced across all great documents of reference!

I'm personally really proud that so many illiterates have decided to just take two docs and focus really hard on them. That's how you make progress in today's reading rainbow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i always love how "people" say that the constitution doesn't state anywhere that there is a "separation of church and state". then i ask them what this clause of the first amendment means: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

The organizer is such a class act.
But now I can see why he want's motorised vehicle access to the old ruins........

The organizer Lyman is a grave robber. He has been prosecuted by the feds for digging up graves. First the militia backed a racist, and now a common grave robber. They need a publicist. Here is the video and story:

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=677110...