Quantcast

This should end well

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
It seems like these militia idiots come out of the woodwork every time there is a Democratic president. Apparently, grazing fees on public lands = TYRANNY. I'm trying to remember the last time a cause celebre on the right wasn't completely moronic.

Las Vegas Review-Journal said:
BUNKERVILLE — From near and wide, armed men are trickling toward Cliven Bundy’s ranch, where the rancher’s fight with the federal government has become a rallying cry for militia groups across the United States.

On Wednesday, that dispute teetered at the edge of deadly conflict, when Cliven Bundy’s family members and supporters scuffled with rangers from the Bureau of Land Management sent to protect the federal roundup of Bundy’s cattle on public land.

One of Bundy’s seven sons was shot with a stun gun, and Bundy’s sister was knocked to the ground; but no one was seriously hurt, and no arrests were made.
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/militias-mobilizing-support-embattled-clark-county-rancher-clash-federal-rangers

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, Obama should TOTALLY oversee this! Better yet, pack him some guns and challenge Clive to a dual!

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
After this Freedom Fighter™ conatitutionalizes his cattle and releases a Bald Eagle, he'll sings song about states rights, and then go kill some injuns.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It sounds like the feds are just going to round up the cattle, and go home.
Property of US gov. until fines and fees are paid.
End of story unless the sagebrush clowns do something stupid.
The 'showdown is on a dusty ass road, not a compound. So the ball is in the ranch rioter's court, really.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jm has gotten involved in the conversation on that website, and it's quite amusing.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Jm has gotten involved in the conversation on that website, and it's quite amusing.
Sure as hell ain't me, i use my rabid-fox avatar on news stories. I was using that on MTBR a long time before that dope. I don't know crap about land rights, but I do know about Temporary Flight Restrictions...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i saw this posted on a friends FB, and one of his "friends" made a huge stink about it how the gov't is "stealing" property because of a recent change to public land - when he explained that the change occurred 20 years ago, that all it took was a simple permit for grazing access, and the gov't was only confiscating the cattle which were trespassing, her response was "oh."

morans.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
also, this guy keeps claiming that his family has been ranching cattle there for hundreds of years. where were they when the gov't was literally giving this property away?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
where were they when the gov't was literally giving this property away?
No one wanted it, that's how it wound up in BLM's hands to begin with. BLM was created to manage lands in the west that were otherwise not of any real use to anyone. If Bundy's claim was half as solid as he claims, his family has been on that land since practically before the General Land Office was even formed to give it all away. His great grand pappy must have gotten it from Napoleon. One would think there would be a record of that somewhere.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No one wanted it, that's how it wound up in BLM's hands to begin with. BLM was created to manage lands in the west that were otherwise not of any real use to anyone. If Bundy's claim was half as solid as he claims, his family has been on that land since practically before the General Land Office was even formed to give it all away. His great grand pappy must have gotten it from Napoleon. One would think there would be a record of that somewhere.
this guys great great great great great grandfather settled in Nevada and was herding cattle with Jesus.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
why would they speak to their property?
to quote sterling archer "look they think they're people"
Allow me to rephrase:
Do you think the women were aware of this arrangement?

Or is a "relationship" with a militia type like a polygamist/abused wife relationship where the woman has been beat physically and/or mentally into subservience?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Allow me to rephrase:
Do you think the women were aware of this arrangement?

Or is a "relationship" with a militia type like a polygamist/abused wife relationship where the woman has been beat physically and/or mentally into subservience?
the fact that they're hanging around with these degenerates in the first place demonstrates a complete lack of cognitive thought.

we should analyze the photos of them in the media to make sure they're not on life support.