Quantcast

This thing is pretty cool (watch out, bike related)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Barbaton said:
I saw a Lexus SC 430 in rootbeer over the weekend. I laughed. GF was confused. I tried to explain...
Don't you hate having to try and explain the RM jokes to the spouse? They never get them.

That bike would be cool to shuttle with (provided it has enough power) You could use that to tow two rider up a paved road or fireroad.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
After watching the promo video, that thing is officially hosed. Drop the plastic, stiffen up the fork, drop the center of gravity, give it some actual power and let someone under 70yrs old ride it and we'll see if there is a future. Dirt bikes rule, but these darn laws keep making them less and less legal. Hopefully something like this will turn up in non-kooked form and be a good substitute, until then, stick to pedaling and pre-2002 gasoline powered dirt bikes. At least in CA, damn red stickers suck.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
After watching the promo video, that thing is officially hosed. Drop the plastic, stiffen up the fork, drop the center of gravity, give it some actual power and let someone under 70yrs old ride it and we'll see if there is a future. Dirt bikes rule, but these darn laws keep making them less and less legal. Hopefully something like this will turn up in non-kooked form and be a good substitute, until then, stick to pedaling and pre-2003 gasoline powered dirt bikes. At least in CA, damn red stickers suck.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I didn't catch the promo video, I had to run off to class, and I am now again running off to class, but i'll watch it when I get home

And I don't always have to explain the RM jokes to the girl, she spys on me here, so she gets most of them :eek: