Quantcast

This Thread is Worthless without Pics....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
but the pics would get me in trouble (if they existed).

However, I'm telling the story anyway. So I head out for my ride this afternoon with one of my normal riding buds and saw a woman in black pants over what appeared to be a one piece bathing suit. Nothing that caused me to take a second look. She went one way and we went the other.

We are going along and Jeff catches a glimpse of her on the trail thru the woods and warns me. So I sorta slow down in anticipation of crossing her path and not wanting to run her over. I come around the corner and there she is walking along with her top pulled down with her boobs in the wind.

She makes no move to cover herself, as I almost crash in the woods. Jeff goes WTF to me as he almost runs over me and then WTF to her boobs. I tell her boobs hello, and she says hello back and that quickly we are by in a sort of stunned silence. A mintue or so later Jeff let's out another WTF and that's about all we said until we got back to the car. Even then not much.

This is a fairly heavily used biker trail with not many hikers. Its attached to a rec center with lots of youth baseball going on with tons of MILFs running around normally but nothing like this.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I Are Baboon said:
This sounds like it'd be nicer to see than the time Heidi saw a dude on the side of the road with his penis pulled out.
Yeah, At least it wasn't a dude walking around waving his weiner around. We get a lot of that around here for some reason.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
just think of all the things that could have happened that day to throw your timing off, so that your paths wouldn't have crossed.

glad it worked out for ya.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That is great.
I have a story like that as well.
I had just done an awesome solo ride in Pisgah.
It was early fall, and the ride was awesome.
I was coming back down the interstate drinking coffee and
eating a doughnut, and I was actually thinking what a lucky bastard I am. Here I am living 50 minutes from these trails, and I was really already in a great mood.
Anyway, a car full of girls in a Mustang GT pulled up beside me on the interstate. The passenger climbed out of the window, lifted up her shirt and held it there for a good 10 seconds.
The crazy thing was, she was actually easy on the eyes, and had the goods to show it off.
It would have been the greatest ever except for the fact that we were going 75 MPH.
So when the wind caught those fun bags, they looked like two flags blowing in the wind.
I spilled coffee down my taint.