Quantcast

This weekend?

May 13, 2008
The Bay.
Whats up with some rides?
Saturday me and a friend are thinking early carlmont runs or shooting saratoga gap to table mountain.... through fremont older....

Or UCSC? Maybe Pacifica?
Whos down??

Im skipping the Weaverville race and Northstar gas to expensive and rain in Tahoe.....

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Saturday I am totally game for some UC riding if anyone wants to join me.

Sunday is the next CCCX race (#6 in the series) in Salinas. (www.cccx.org)

basixcyclewerx - I heard you ripped it up pretty great at UC the other day, Maybe you should come out and race on Sunday.

Todd - You too! =]

May 13, 2008
The Bay.
I did the winter cccx series.
Im saving cash right now. Plus I just don't like the terrain there.
Kieth is rad as well just right now it doesn't fit my budgets.

Im glad people thought I ripped I was kinda feeling sketchy my tires were way to low.

Lets get a ride in Saturday for sure my homie wants to do some shuttle if peeps is down.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm in for Saturday. What time were you thinking? I wish I had my big bike together. I should be getting the frame tomorrow, but still need a bunch of parts. Oh well. Soon. =] My short travel will be just fine.

May 13, 2008
The Bay.
So what is the plan gonna be?

I nam down for anything Saturday I have all Day.
So earlier is better than later for crowds.

I was thinking UCSC Again.

Around 9 am again?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
9 am sounds good to me. I have to be done by noon unfortunately. I am going to an open house shortly after. I need to find a place for Emily and I.

Which lot are we meeting at? Are we riding up? If we are we should go for the lot at the bottom of UConn.

hardboiled

Chimp
May 15, 2006
right behind you
hey what's up guys. so how is the smoke down around the uc area? i'm thinkin about heading down to ride tomorrow (Monday). never been before, but i have a pretty good idea where to go and figure i'll just explore. but if anybody wants to meet up and show me around that'd be cool too :cheers: