Quantcast

This weekends picks

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ok, seriously, how could Houston pass on Reggie Bush?

Simply amazing kid.

EDIT What a fvckin hook up between Brees and Devery.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
As much as Im not a Manning fan, I like him ALOT more than I like Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis should be in prison, but instead he gets paid millions to run his mouth like a jackass. Im glad to see him lose for all the trash he talks.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dude. 2 big plays against NO so far. This could be trouble.

Burly, who would Chicago rather face in the NFC championship?

They ruled it incomplete.
Hmm.
I would assume the Eagles simply because they have less weapons and will have played more games in less time. They also have a habit of beating the living hell out of Jeff Garthia, but honestly I think they match up well to both teams. Neither have bigtime WRs.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Neither are a big time WR. Colston is good and Bush is a fumbler.

Either way, I dont care who wins this game, but the refs really want NO to win. Philly getting called for a bunch of BS.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
How about that fumble by Bush, eh?

...and yeah, BS calls all over the place, but whatever. The saints played well enough. Congrats to them.

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
Neither are a big time WR. Colston is good and Bush is a fumbler.

Either way, I dont care who wins this game, but the refs really want NO to win. Philly getting called for a bunch of BS.
AGREED ON THE BS CALLS!!! OH WELL... THIS YEAR WAS A BUILDING YEAR. GOSH I FEEL LIKE A REDSKINS FAN...

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Really the rest of the leauge is lucky he is taking a break off.....other wise he whould be back with a vengince! and get to the superbowl no matter what....even though even under the new headcoach were still gonna go.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
at least the Steelers didn't even make the playoffs.
Hallelujah. They never should have won the SB last year anyway.

Really the rest of the leauge is lucky he is taking a break off.....other wise he whould be back with a vengince! and get to the superbowl no matter what....even though even under the new headcoach were still gonna go.
You really are delusional, aren't you? :disgust: