Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Just rode my bike down to the worst part of Minneapolis.

Absolutely destroyed Lake street.

They are boarding up windows as fast as possible, young people are sweeping and cleaning everywhere.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not all bad news

Watch all the videos. A lovely story told from cocky frat boy to whiny, terrified little bitch.

As usual, the comments deliver. "dogs" "animals" etc......because I guess they don't say monkey anymore.

faux.JPG

So trump signed an executive order that removes immunity from social media sites regarding content posted to it.

You guys want to call the ACLU for a fun little project or you want me to? :rofl:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
so glad to see officer friendly living up to expectations in pretty much all major cities

You guys catching this shit? CBS camera crew over 500ft away from any sort of line in minneapolis shot at.

Atlanta cops ripping a couple out of their car just beating the living shit out of them.

NYPD just running over people with cars

New jersey cops taking a decidely different approach and getting treated like human beings because they earned it.

seriously...fuck the police. They're not getting why this is happening.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This dude ain't exactly the president of black lives matter now is he? Read all the responses. shows up with a machete screaming 'all lives matter', starts pretending he's fucking robin hood or some shit, gets his ass beat by a wide diversity of participants, then goes and lies about it on camera claiming it was 'two black african americans'

So how's that right to bear arms penis extensions to stop government tyranny thing going for you?
Look, they had a warrant for conspiracy to commit shuffleboard.

I do think it's funny that all these douchebag fat white guys with guns think "please be considerate of others and wear a mask" is tyranny but aren't doing or saying shit about cops acting like this. You know what the problem is here right? They ARE the cops.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
A DW reporter and his camera operator have been shot at with projectiles by Minneapolis police and threatened with arrest.
DW= German state TV

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
so glad to see officer friendly living up to expectations in pretty much all major cities

You guys catching this shit? CBS camera crew over 500ft away from any sort of line in minneapolis shot at.

Atlanta cops ripping a couple out of their car just beating the living shit out of them.

NYPD just running over people with cars

New jersey cops taking a decidely different approach and getting treated like human beings because they earned it.

seriously...fuck the police. They're not getting why this is happening.

Hey, you if you disrespect the police you should expect consequences.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So, you are inside your house... the government forces march in front of your doorstep and start shooting at you.

where are the 2nd ammendment ninjas when you need them?
Both links already posted right above yours :rofl:

Come on people! You're not even americans so I KNOW you can read.

One thing to come of this is that to those capable of caring, lotsa sheltered white people get to see how large, militarized police forces behave. This shit has to stop. Qualified immunity, civil asset forfeiture, privatized incarceration, military contractors bidding for municipal police forces, and police unions.......this shit goes away or we're learning nothing.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
On another board, somebody made a comment that made me think.
At first I discarded it out of hand, but the idea just won't stop rattling around.

Basically, the charging of the single cop was a strategic decision.
It will be argued that the pressure he was exerting was not enough to cause death, but it was the other officers who were holding him down and not allowing his chest to expand. He will get off, or at most a reduced sentence, and the others will quietly fade into the background.

While there are holes in this idea big enough to fly a Predator through, it does seem to resonate in the do as little as possible, sacrifice as few and minimize the damage to those we do have to throw under the bus that seems to be the SOP of most police.

Thoughts?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well then...you'd be surprised. Not so much in anything specific to UA, but how toxic cultures can persist in some of the biggest organizations (including airlines) and allow that kind of stuff to happen.
no....no i'm not.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator