Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Yeah that's dumb as hell.

Newsflash: heavily democratically voting cities are where the PROTESTS are most active. Police forces in every city are exactly the same violent assholes. They just don't have anything to flex at because bocephus n' bumbfuck are on the couch in Mississippi wonderin' what the colored folks are all worked up about. It's like pointing to higher rates of black crime when the assholes don't bother chasing frat boys with a pocket full of blow and roofies.

Any moron who believes that conveniently ignores all the 'law and order' bullshit coming out of the republican party right now.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Yeah that's dumb as hell.

Newsflash: heavily democratically voting cities are where the PROTESTS are most active. Police forces in every city are exactly the same violent assholes. They just don't have anything to flex at because bocephus n' bumbfuck are on the couch in Mississippi wonderin' what the colored folks are all worked up about. It's like pointing to higher rates of black crime when the assholes don't bother chasing frat boys with a pocket full of blow and roofies.

Any moron who believes that conveniently ignores all the 'law and order' bullshit coming out of the republican party right now.
Pretty sure this guy isn’t gagging on GOP cock. Which is why dems should be concerned about the black vote.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Pretty sure this guy isn’t gagging on GOP cock. Which is why dems should be concerned about the black vote.

I'm not sure the 'black vote' is the focus really.
You and I both have already said this multiple times: this is so far beyond the DNC or RNC, it's tone deaf to try and frame it that way. Everyone already knows and constantly jokes about voting between shit sandwich 1 and shit sandwich 2. We've ALL voted for people who aren't ideal. But there's still kind of a nazi complicit party out there.

I mean you know my feelings. I agree that this isn't a voting thing. The whole police system needs to be torn down in some of these cities. I just don't see that as a party thing.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
And that post is still contextually flawed. You and I both have already said this multiple times: this is so far beyond the DNC or RNC, it's tone deaf to try and frame it that way.
King, like the guy on the Breakfast Club who interviewed biden, are speaking for the next generation of black voters.
Those who don't think the historical voting patterns of their parents are 'the way' due to lots of promises/lack of tangible results.
Just because Sen Clyborn endorsed Biden, it may not be the shoe-in support some expect.
AOC is primarying established Dem candidates who are too centrist for the DSA platform for the same reasons.

Perhaps his point mirrors yours: Neither political party can/will supply the answer so they shouldn't be expected to nor necessarily supported.
If that's the case, it's an important reality going into this election.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
King, like the guy on the Breakfast Club who interviewed biden, are speaking for the next generation of black voters.
Those who don't think the historical voting patterns of their parents are 'the way' due to lots of promises/lack of tangible results.
Just because Sen Clyborn endorsed Biden, it may not be the shoe-in support some expect.
AOC is primarying established Dem candidates who are too centrist for the DSA platform for the same reasons.

Perhaps his point mirrors yours: Neither political party can/will supply the answer so they shouldn't be expected to nor necessarily supported.
If that's the case, it's an important reality going into this election.

In that case I guess I agree with him but there's still a way to at least start on first base and not in the next building over, which is where most of the GOP is these days. Speaking of shitty democrats, did you see cuomo's BS about the nat guard in NYC last week? It's no 'clear the battlespace' but it's not far off. It's fair to say that elected officials everywhere, of every persuasion are still not getting it.

There's probably a few libertarian wierdos in the GOP who would be down for real national level cop reform. Just don't let them touch anything else :D

But people DO need to vote for cryin out loud. It's kind of a problem in the US.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This is really fun to read in heavy, thick, chicago and puerto rican accents. Like rosie perez vs ditka

The call came to a screeching halt when Lightfoot declined to address the substance of Lopez’s remarks, and Lopez demanded that she respond.

Lightfoot told Lopez he was “100% full of s--t.”

“Well, f--k you then,” Lopez responded.

“I understand you want to preen,” Lightfoot told Lopez.

As aldermen objected, Lopez continued to speak.

“Mayor you need to check your f-----g attitude,” Lopez said.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm disappointed no one has posted any good Duke's of Hazard memes.