Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dubya went to yale
Trump......I guess drove by wharton or something......nevermind
Jared Kushner's dad bought Harvard

You most certainly do NOT have to be smart to have access to fraternities. Then again none of those pretty boys would ever stoop to being a public servant. There's another lesson to be learned there somewhere between your post and mine.....lemme finish off this bottle of wine and I'm sure it'll come to me. But I think we're both right. Or at least you are and I'm drunk so same thing.

Did you ever come across a frat with the letters SAE, sigma alpha epsilon? We called them same assholes everywhere because no matter what the campus, the date rape charges were the same. Statute of limitations is over now so I can admit that a friend of mine bear maced some of them while I set the lawn on fire. But those dicks were definitely future cops. Both Georgia Tech and University of FL for my grand sampling of two.
Are you sure that’s the right frat ? The Sigma Phi Epsilon House was across the street from the School of Art. Bunch of date raping assholes when I was there. After years of complaints and violations their chapter was revoked a couple years ago. The Greek system and the University protect the members and let them get away with a lot of illegal and immoral shit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I would also like to address the authors comments about proof that the system does not affect minorities by comparing arrest rates of other minorities. I addressed this in earlier comments how that other communities have been discriminated against but not nearly to the extent that Native and African Americans have. The author also fails to realize that most Native Americans living on reservations have their own police and justice systems.

I would also like to point out another difference between blacks and other minorities. We have not been trained to fear Aisians or Jews. Part of the systematic racism against black people is making you afraid of them. In South Carolina's declaration of secession they stated a great fear that if slavery were abolished that the former slaves would rise against their former masters and kill them. Despite the fact that poor whites also suffered due to the system of slavery, they were recruited by the confederacy by telling them that if the slaves were freed their wives and children would be raped and murdered. That storyline has been used again and again and has become pervasive in American Society.
As I originally noted, I wasn’t posting that on its merits.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As I originally noted, I wasn’t posting that on its merits.
Naw bro! You was pwning the libs:rofl:

Metal: Definitely SAE. Their particular distinction is the most alcohol deaths or violations nationally. (Thanks wikipedia!)

As is with frats, none have the monopoly on rape. They're all scum. But you don't forget a fun slogan like same assholes everywhere. That's how I remember it. My little snowflake cuck brain gets triggered by internet masterminds so frequently, I need my pnuemonics.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so his campaign got faked out.....lots of empty seats reserved by kids who had no intention of going to rally....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fucking portland

I hate that place so much for its white cultural appropriation of literally everything but at least you can't fault them for heading in the right direction. Except for thinking sandy ridge 30min away somehow excuses the fact that no bike trails exist near town.

About the only place I've ever initiated a fist fight with fellow bike commuter at 6:45 in the morning. That was actually pretty fun.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fucking portland

I hate that place so much for its white cultural appropriation of literally everything but at least you can't fault them for heading in the right direction. Except for thinking sandy ridge 30min away somehow excuses the fact that no bike trails exist near town.

About the only place I've ever initiated a fist fight with fellow bike commuter at 6:45 in the morning. That was actually pretty fun.
That doesn't make it all sound very bad BTW.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You like mountainbiking?

Then it is bad.

You like fist fights with uppity douchebags early in the morning that want to try and make you feel shame for handlebars wider than 13 inches.....real good for that.
No, I like wheelie-ing down paved paths while homeless guys tripping on meth attack me with sharpened spears.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
If someone doesn't make a small, palm sized pistol called the Karringer, I will be disappoint.
Absolutely, there has been demand since the Eighties, as demonstrated by this Karen having to deal with a far too cumbersome boost size model:

Speaking of this particular Karen:

karen.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm being nice by not tagging a few people I can think of when I post this

Decent read for those who need to read it.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I'm being nice by not tagging a few people I can think of when I post this

Decent read for those who need to read it.
Bu, bu, bu Chicago!!!

(Sorry, I couldn't help it)

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
soooo....trump needs a state of emergency to postpone/invalidate the election results. if not teh virus, why not racial strife? he's certainly not shy about fanning the flames. he's tossed the dog whistle in favor of an air horn. kemp just declared a state of emergency in georgia...testing the waters, perhaps?