Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Some people got their panties all bunched up because Dr. Dre used the lyrics “still not loving the police” during the Superbowl halftime show.

Meanwhile, probably a lot of the same people, sing a song at Tenessee football games that glorifies the murder of two federal agents.
Feds going after pappy's moonshine == bad

Local police unjustly terrorizing black communities for drug offences == good, especially if there's some civil asset forfeiture in the mix as well

got it?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"there's a difference between a black and a........"

always a good philosophical stance for you, an old white man in the south, to explain to him, a large black man in the south who just needs to know what's up regarding blackness :rofl:

I'm just so glad we have these luminaries to let everyone know that they need to work hard to be 'just a black' and not a you know......

Every dumb ass racist I grew up with (which is all of them) at some point said those exact words to me.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
holy shit these confirmation hearings today :rofl:

some of the fucks elected to congress in this country belong in 1850
I passed a comment earlier that there should be some sort of qualification or standard required to reach a higher level of public office. Some of those asking questions today are an embarrassment to the country.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I passed a comment earlier that there should be some sort of qualification or standard required to reach a higher level of public office. Some of those asking questions today are an embarrassment to the country.

Unfortunately in country full of idiots, a government of the people by the people means a lot of idiots in charge. Some of those representatives do some solid representin'

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
There aught to be a civics test or sompen.
You want to be a part of government? Then you should at least know what it is comprised of and how it is supposed to function.

From Frank Wilkerson’s Afropessimism:

[William] Maxwell’s F. B. Eyes: How J Edgar Hoover’s Ghostreaders Framed African American Literature... revealed that the largest African American literature department does not exist on a university campus but is part of the Federal Bureau of Investigation... the year 2019 marked the one hundredth anniversary of this department within the FBI whose special agents read and analyze the nation’s Black poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction. But this literary/investigative department is not just an FBI think tank. For one hundred years it dug its secret talons into the lives of Black writers by harassing them at home and overseas, by adding or subtracting their names to a running list the FBI keeps of the most “dangerous,” by which they mean influential, Black writers who should be rounded up and incarcerated in an internment camp in the event of widespread unrest in the Black community. This FBI department has even launched literary journals to help special agents “capture” unpublished manuscripts of Black writers on file and it keeps tabs on their authors, as much as it does on established writers.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Lol, Brian, you found an example of idiots with a little egg on their face. Whereas almost every other example in this thread is of massive injustice and often death at the hands of the anti-woke crowd.
Which side do you stand for

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Lol, Brian, you found an example of idiots with a little egg on their face. Whereas almost every other example in this thread is of massive injustice and often death at the hands of the anti-woke crowd.
Which side do you stand for?
I'm for fairness on both sides, but will
Which side do you stand for?
I'm for fairness & equal justice no matter what the race/religion is. Again, I have good friends of all races and ethnicities. In my eyes people are people but I'm not woke and never will be.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You do realize that if Jesus were alive today, he would be called Woke As Fuck, and probably beaten and arrested?
what is it about ‘Love your fellow man’/ Love thy neighbor’ that the republicans simply can’t fathom doing? It might turn them into gay Frogs?
it’s simply sickening.
And to say you aren't woke and neve will be is fitting.
To not be woke is to be asleep.
Which is to be unconscious.
Which means to be lacking consciousness...which is to not even HAVE a conscience.
Think about that.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I'm for fairness on both sides, but will

I'm for fairness & equal justice no matter what the race/religion is. Again, I have good friends of all races and ethnicities. In my eyes people are people but I'm not woke and never will be.
you do realize that the side of the coin that your opinions most frequently land you is that of people who are racists, bigots, and who will lie, cheat, and steal to consolidate their power at all costs and with no moral compass, right? there really is no "both sides" anymore.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I have good friends of all races and ethnicities.
Of course you do. That allows you support the most hateful racist biggots on the planet and have plausible deniability. So I mean why wouldn't you? I mean shit, you're probably just swimmin in diversity at your cocktail parties.

Have you told them they'll be the first to die when your next fascist leader gets elected? The one you support because they hate 'wokeness' or whatever dumb shit you've been programmed to care about?

edit: dammit, sniped by the carbon bar suicide misson! :rofl:

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yeah seriously although ‘woke’ is a terrible word, it simply means having enough empathy to understand the world from someone else’s point of view and sympathise with it. I really don’t think that’s a lot to ask, in fact I’d go as far as to say it’s the basics for not being a terrible cunt.

Also Brian you never explained how you could bring yourself to vote for Drumpf.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Also Brian you never explained how you could bring yourself to vote for Drumpf.
I liked most of his policies (however his tax cuts killed me), I liked the fact that he was not a politician. Yes, he said some real stupid stuff but loved the fact he wasn't scared to say what most are thinking but don't have the balls to say it in public. The sad thing is he was never given a chance by the left from the start, but then again the right did that to Obama. Now if I'm correct you don't live here in the USA, so I'm assuming if you get any American news it would be CNN (I know its that way in Europe, French Polynesia and parts of Asia (places I've been from 2016-2021 and seen personally) They hated Trump and would knock him every chance they could get so of course you get only one side. I think it would be a more fair assessment if you saw both sides, then came to your own conclusion. Most on this site are on the left, some way far left. Its all good with me to each his own. I don't get my panties in a bunch like some here who can't understand why I support a particular political party. Kinda sad the party that preaches diversity, acceptance of everyone can't respect someone else's political views and is demonized for it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator