Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
"progressive left" :rofl:

Yes white outrage: ranting and raving about something while completely missing the point. Having everything you could ever want in life, being completely financially secure from most economic fluctuations that destroy lives of actual poor people, and still whining about being a victim.
Sure thing Kev.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sure thing Kev.
"I will stay in my bubble"

Don't flip out like you did without being able to follow it up. What mykel is said is accurate. I hear you could throw a punch in high school when you needed to. Surely that big strong tough guy is still in there, you can handle this.

You do understand that the phrase 'antisemitic' has been largely narrowed to applying only to jewish persecution right?

That what the state of israel is doing right now to palestine, is also an antisemitic act by the very definition of the word....

You raging about past persecution that happened before you were born, all the while being far more insulated from anything similar, even though you supported the most likely icon of bringing about the modern equivalent, is precisely privileged white outrage. Because you supported a modern day fascist, knowing that the result of it would never effect you.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You, a vocally jewishasfuck™ individual, supported the closest thing the US has had in years to a comparative hitler. Racist as all get out, you helped a fascist come to power because you thought you'd make more money and trigger the libs.
More money? Nah! Watching peeps like you throw themselves on the floor and have a constant tantrum? Fuck yes! Just look at yourself. Trumps been out of office for a year in a half and you’re still constantly pissing yourself with anger. It’s so worth the price of admission! Just imagine if he runs and wins in 24? Well at least you have your Biden in charge now, you should be cherishing the bang up job he’s doing.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
You do know Trumps son-in-law and daughter are Jewish, don't you? Ivanka converted to Judaism. If Trump hated Jews, he would have shut his daughter out of the family instantly.
Yes of course but the point is one would hope that understanding the pain of arbitrary hate would make someone reflect on the arbitrary hate being dealt out to others, such as people of colour, gender minorities etc.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
More money? Nah! Watching peeps like you throw themselves on the floor and have a constant tantrum? Fuck yes! Just look at yourself. Trumps been out of office for a year in a half and you’re still constantly pissing yourself with anger. It’s so worth the price of admission! Just imagine if he runs and wins in 24? Well at least you have your Biden in charge now, you should be cherishing the bang up job he’s doing.
"trigger the libs" :rofl:

I'm not obsessed with trump. he came up because changleen brought him up. I want you to address what mykel posted which you seem unable to do without 'pissing yourself with anger' about the hardships you never actually endured. You're the one still posting hillary clinton bullshit and she hasn't been in office ever. Dumbass.

You seem to have me confused with a tucker carlson conversation about AOC. I'm none of the above so please learn to learn something. And answer the fucking question, you gnat brained pussy.

You know there are other semites besides jews and that the word antisemitic has been to some degree taken over, and appropriated by groups that support another version of antisemitism like the ADL, right?

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So you’re saying you enjoy watching other people in pain, and that your experience of persecution as a Jew has taught you exactly zero.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yeah, there's a difference between antisemitism and being racist against Jews and things like not letting Israel have a free pass. The whole "birth" of that nation, to go somewhere that people already lived and just declare that now it belongs to someone else, was destined to be a huge problem. A work of fiction doesn't give them the right to just go in and take people's land. They are the reason for much of the problem, if not all of it, when it comes to Palestine, West Bank. Just imagine if some people came and set up a REAL (not a Faux News one) Muslim Empire around Nor Cal, locked down on rights for all non-Muslims, made them live in certain places, took your lands, etc.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I don't understand why you guys continue to engage. Like, you're all willfully entering the intellectual, faux outraged, valley of death to argue with a guy who as all the understanding and nuance of a unicellular organism. You're wasting your time. Stop legitimizing fascists.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You know there are other semites besides jews and that the word antisemitic has been to some degree taken over, and appropriated by groups that support another version of antisemitism like the ADL, right?
Yes, I'm fully aware. However Jews are still the most hated of all the middle eastern people in the world. Maybe there is a different "anti-Semitic" today, but IMO its more recent stemming from 9/11. Hated for the Jews stills runs rampant.

@JM, If my memory serves me correct it was Israel's land originally and lost it during several wars over course of history. I believe it was Israel's land at least 1000 years before Palestine and/or other Arab nations tried to claimed it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
@JM, If my memory serves me correct it was Israel's land originally and lost it during several wars over course of history. I believe it was Israel's land at least 1000 years before Palestine and/or other Arab nations tried to claimed it.
Right, and if it was lost 1000 years ago and other people live there now, you can't just go in and "take it" for yourself on the basis of strange women lying in ponds distributing swords or whatever.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Once got pulled over for speeding and the trooper asked if he could search my car. I said it was my constitutional right to say no and refused. I am white so he let me go.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I should know better but....
1653360003542.png

You do know Trumps son-in-law and daughter are Jewish, don't you? Ivanka converted to Judaism. If Trump hated Jews, he wouldn't want to fuck his daughter...

FIFY ;)

Evidence: he doesn't seem to want to fuck his non-Jewish Daughter

++++

1. Calling his daughter ‘hot’
Ivanka Trump kissing Donald Trump in a photograph.

According to The Independent, Trump turned to Miss Universe and asked her, “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
2. He’d date her if she wasn’t his daughter
Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump on 'The View'.

“I don’t think Ivanka would [pose nude] inside the magazine,” he added, “She does have a very nice figure.”

Somehow, it gets more disturbing. He claimed, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
3. Agreeing that Ivanka is ‘a piece of ass’
Donald Trump grabbing Ivanka Trump's waist.

After Trump commented, “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” Stern asked, “By the way, your daughter … Can I say this? A piece of ass.” Trump didn’t hesitate to agree, simply responding, “Yeah.”

4. Discussing Ivanka’s ‘voluptuous’ body
Ivanka Trump kissing her father.

In 2006, when Trump returned to The Howard Stern Show, they moved their conversation specifically to Ivanka’s breasts.

Stern commented that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever,” and even asked if she’d gotten implants. Rather than shutting down discussion about his daughter’s breasts, he responded that she didn’t get implants.

Trump even added, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost six feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
5. This Vanity Fair photoshoot
Ivanka Trump posing with Donald Trump in a Vanity Fair photoshoot.

. Ivanka was just 15 years old in this photo, making the cringey lap-sitting and face-caressing that much more uncomfortable.

6. ‘Sex’ is Trump’s favorite thing they have in common
Donald Trump kissing Ivanka Trump's cheek.

Trump and Ivanka gave very different answers to the same question. Williams asked them what their favorite thing was that they had in common, to which Ivanka replied, “Either real estate or golf.”

Then, Trump made it weird. He claimed, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.” The fact that “sex” even came to his mind makes us cringe, but him saying it out loud made it that much worse. He took the sex talk even further in another interview (No. 9).

7. Ivanka referring to him as ‘daddy’
Ivanka Trump sitting on Donald Trump's lap.

Should she be calling him ‘daddy’? | Ivanka Trump via Instagram

While delivering a speech in North Dakota on tax reform in 2017, Trump shared a conversation he’d had earlier with Ivanka. “[Ivanka] wanted to make the trip. She said, ‘Dad, can I go with you?’ She said actually, ‘Daddy, can I go with you?’ I like that, right?” Trump recalled.

8. Objectifying Ivanka
Ivanka Trump waving

On The Howard Stern show back in 2003, Trump made yet another disturbing comment, saying, “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall; she’s got the best body.”

9. If he wasn’t married and her father …
Ivana Trump and Donald Trump

After meeting Ivanka, he sang her praises to Trump who quickly quipped, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father …”

10. Things get weird on The Dr. Oz Show
Donald Trump kisses his daughter Ivanka Trump

In 2016, while on The Dr. Oz Show, Trump declared how much he loved kissing Ivanka. After Dr. Oz commented on how lovely it was to see a father kiss his daughter, Trump commented that he kissed Ivanka, “with every chance [he] gets.”

11. A highly disturbing comment
Marla Maples and Donald Trump

Apparently, Trump’s fascination with Ivanka started well before she was an adult. Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen reported that when Ivanka was just 13 years old, her father asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

12. He compared Stormy Daniels to Ivanka
Stormy Daniels in Las Vegas at an awards show

During an interview with In Touch in 2011, Daniels admitted that Trump once compared her to Ivanka. “He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter,” she said.

13. He talked about her on the set of The Apprentice
Donald Trump portrait

Many of the employees recalled times when Trump would make lewd remarks towards the crew. According to the , one crew member in particular recalled that he once made a disturbing comment about a camerawoman’s behind and compared her beauty to that of Ivanka’s

14. Awkward body language

Even when Trump isn’t necessarily saying anything alarming about his eldest daughter, many have pointed out and raised their eyebrows at their awkward body language. From rubbing her shoulders to constant kisses, it seems the president goes out of his way to make make unnecessary body contact with his daughter.
Next: Is he this “attentive” to his other daughter too?
15. His second daughter doesn’t get the same attention

Tiffany Trump

Tiffany Trump doesn’t get the same bizarre attention from her dad. | Alex Wong/Getty Images
While Trump has been known to sing Ivanka’s praises, often to an uncomfortable extent,, his second daughter, 24-year-old Tiffany doesn’t get the same the glowing statements. Instead, President Trump once said during a Fox & Friends interview,
“I’m very proud of my children. I mean, I’m just looking at them right now, as an example for your show. But I’m very proud because Don and Eric and Ivanka and — you know, to a lesser extent ’cause she just got out of school, out of college — but, uh, Tiffany, who has also been so terrific. They work so hard.”

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

“Lastly, I have worked extremely hard for a very long time so that my family could afford the opportunity to purchase our beautiful home in a wonderful community such as Providence Village, with all of the luxuries and amenities that our HOA have provided us, which I may add that I pay a pretty hefty annual price for,” the homeowner said.
Nope. Definitely not about race at all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR