Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

“Why isn’t mommy here?” he asked.
“The government doesn’t want her here,” Jason tried to explain. “Mommy messed up years ago and we’re trying to get her back.”
Yeah... That's good for your relationship. Let's point some blame.

He refers to immigrants as “illegals,” a term many advocates consider dehumanizing. He is indifferent about Trump’s “big, beautiful wall.” He suggests immigrants who have lived in the country without authorization should pay $10,000 fines.
But my case is special. Leopards meet face.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I could read the shit out dat page

First thing I do whenever I see an opinion piece from the wapo or nyt is click on the author's name to see what else they've written that directly contradicts their current narrative. I highly recommend it. The chattering class provides endless entertainment regarding what they choose to look like they care about in a given week.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The overall arc of WP opinion pieces is generally fairly consistent, one could argue. In the grand scheme of things.
All from the same author. In a row even.

plum.JPG

.....and the home run

WASHINGTON -- In the months leading up to the Iraq War, The Washington Post ran 27 editorials in favor of invasion, according to a count by veteran PBS journalist Bill Moyers.

Surely we had nothing to do with it :rofl:

Just a bunch of rich pricks writing clickbait with an air of superiority to appeal to other rich pricks, none of whom will ever be affected by any of it.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So that's how you do it! Sweet.

1000 bucks says this bitch looks like this

Joy Wright, a local business owner, said the community is concerned about what the collective police retreat means for the future of the town.

Wright, who owns the Granny Barn, an embroidery and vinyl gift shop located two doors down from Town Hall, said she doesn't think the situation was a "Black vs White thing."
"I've never seen that being a problem," she said when asked if she thought race played a role in the situation.
"I think there are too many jumping to conclusions, we really don't know what is going on. I know I have never met this town manager, I have never had any problems with the police, so I really don't know what dynamic could have led to these types of decisions," Wright said.

Your entire police department is just outed as obvious racist pricks, and you're worried about the windows. Well gosh golly y'all, I ain't never had no problem with no police :rofl:

edit.....close

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

1659208381239.png

I am a hippy pacifist so I have no affection for our /////military machine, nor do I underestimate the Republican party's capacity for hypocrisy as they drape themselves in the flag while shitting on the troops but this is seriously fucked up and bullshit.

I have no way of knowing if Daines will feel any pushback from this, but he damn well should...

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just like prefacing a comment with "not to be racist", posting racist stuff under a fake Twitter account absolves you of responsibility.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just like prefacing a comment with "not to be racist", posting racist stuff under a fake Twitter account absolves you of responsibility.
I bet they even "have black friends" and will not hesitate to tell you!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008