Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"In the future, should the College Board be willing to come back to the table with lawful, historically accurate content, (the Department of Education) will always be willing to reopen the discussion,"

Oh, I would LOVE to see the "historically *inaccurate*" information laid out by the FL DoE. Let's see it, Florida. Show us the historically *inaccurate* information that is in the course.

:popcorn: :disgust:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"In the future, should the College Board be willing to come back to the table with lawful, historically accurate content, (the Department of Education) will always be willing to reopen the discussion,"

Oh, I would LOVE to see the "historically *inaccurate*" information laid out by the FL DoE. Let's see it, Florida. Show us the historically *inaccurate* information that is in the course.

:popcorn: :disgust:

The civil war was about states rights

Racism ended with slavery

Slaves were better off as slaves

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, didn't see that coming.

It turns out that nearly half of that team doesn't think I'm okay to be white," he said, adding that he would re-identify as white. "I'm going to back off from being helpful to Black America because it doesn't seem like it pays off," he said. "I get called a racist. That's the only outcome. It makes no sense to help Black Americans if you're white. It's over. Don't even think it's worth trying

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Can the "Uppity" black guys, but shut up about the white sexual harasser of interns. typical old white guy GOP playbook crap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can the "Uppity" black guys, but shut up about the white sexual harasser of interns. typical old white guy GOP playbook crap.

I am surprise he retired and didn't just claim it was fake news or a liberal conspiracy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river