Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just learned a little while ago of a credible threat that my street has been targeted by a group of out-of-town agitators for tomorrow. A few storefronts have been boarded up and some galleries have pulled all merchandise from the windows. Making a list of stuff to take home tonight. Not good. Not at all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
20200603_181027.jpg

someone felt the need.....i was wondering why he kept looking my way....

another....

20200603_182603.jpg

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Please let this be real.

'We will build and train peace officers to keep the peace in our communities, to defend our communities, to keep our communities safe.
'I don't see us working with police. I see us policing ourselves. I see us teaching black people how to police their own communities.'

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Maybe they could join in with these heroes to kick things off.

Google boogaloo if you don't know.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Maybe they could join in with these heroes to kick things off.

Google boogaloo if you don't know.
Remembering yesterday? when you were bagging the idea of shooting bad guys?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Remembering yesterday? when you were bagging the idea of shooting bad guys?
I give you permission to shoot those guys. Because if they weren't in their little ar15/stormfront internet club they'd be on a police force somewhere. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Mike sitting in some suburban completely safe non urban non protested location, just taking pics of shotgun shells to boast on the internet? All while completely missing the point that lives > property that cops so often mistake...

You'll notice that the post he responded to discussed actual real steps to stay safe, where Mike just used it to say "check out Mah guns bro." In any civilized first world country yes, that would be wierd.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I give you permission to shoot those guys. Because if they weren't in their little ar15/stormfront internet club they'd be on a police force somewhere. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Mike sitting in some suburban completely safe non urban non protested location, just taking pics of shotgun shells to boast on the internet? All while completely missing the point that lives > property that cops so often mistake...

You'll notice that the post he responded to discussed actual real steps to stay safe, where Mike just used it to say "check out Mah guns bro." In any civilized first world country yes, that would be wierd.
not that i really know, but pretty sure you have dirtymike and dhmike confused. isn't dirtymike in law enforcement in wyoming or somewhere???

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
1. Good cops are badly needed and worth supporting. That's my deeply held $0.02

b. I don't know where Mike is. Bozeman? Not the west side, I'll give you that.

3. Im outta whiskey. Brb

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
the wild maurauding gangs of Boise.

Don't forget, I actually did post a thread with this title

Although looking back on it he did the same neck pin thing on that kid that chauvin likes.

tldr: I tackle bitches in my underwear

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Aryan Nation used to fancy themselves quite a large chunk of northern Idaho.

But maybe that's the point you were making.
Western Idaho does carry that undercurrent for sure but Boise is mostly Californians now. All the overt kkk is north of there but Idaho is still pretty......um, that.

Either way, pretty damn bland culturally. And my assumption applies. Even if I am too stupid the keep my d-mikes straight. Though I think mikeD works for the beastie boys.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Speaking of idahidiots:rofl:

"Enough of us swung into action, and put the word out on social media and elsewhere, that we were able to deploy and meet any violent elements that might come here from out of state," said Trevor Treller, a sommelier and one of the armed locals.

Well thats a combo you don't see every day.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Happened in Coquille as well. Very susceptible people to such messaging.
You could tell who the gullible business owners were over the weekend here. The local hospital even shut down because the overpaid dumbass ceo thought antifa was coming to town.

Well thats a combo you don't see every day.
That franzia don't stack itself at the walmart