Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:banana: :banana: :banana: Lost a long time dialysis client today..

She got a kidney transplant and is healthy enough to no longer need our services

:dance::dance::dance:

in the medical field we don't care if your name sounds funny or if your religion is unpopular. We go by need

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ahhh... Newsmax. Seems on-brand.
I was perusing the whole website for entertainment. It reminds me a lot of what breitbart was 5-6 years ago.

They all kind of follow a template. Try to appear as legit news at first. Then just get comfortable being what they are recognizing their audience is a bunch of dumb fascists so then evolve to just serve that demographic more and more. Remember when fox news had alan colmes to present the 'other side' in light of sean hannity? :rofl:

Newsmax is already starting out pretty awful so it'll be fun to watch them and OAN try to out nazi each other as the 2024 elections near. Fox news has just gone full bore white power with fucker carlson to keep up.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The bright lights. The big city. The metro.

The brodozers. The state of jefferson signs.......
I never really spent much time there, it was mainly a tourist trap (the bell-tower, etc.). Eventually they added a parking garage for all the tourist traps. There were a few bars, one that had a noose and a dummy or something hanging from it. My Dad sold a building further down the street that had a gold-mine shaft in the back of it. Supposedly the tunnel went through the mountain and out the other side, but was blocked for some reason. It was still cool though, later on I think it was being used as a wine cellar or something. I rented airplanes later out of Placerville and did a few flights around the state. Up in Camino, we would usually only go down to Placerville for food-stocking runs, and then you'd just bypass that downtown tourist crap. At one point there was a nice small burger joint, but I'm sure that's long gone. Went to the courthouse during HS to observe a trial. Thinking back, that was not cool, I think it was some kind of sexual abuse case. I worked in Apple Hill for a few seasons and also right around where I lived, doing brush clearing.

The bad part was that the mtb sucked and the good mountain biking was a long ways away.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Have to guess that a bunch of Republicans will try to formally legalize extrajudicial killings in several states.
Just did

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When cops feel slighted, they lash out and throw tantrums

Seattle last year when the city cut their budget by a few percentage points....

Minneapolis PD all last week over protests...

Every. Single. Police. Department. In the country last year.

There will be backlash for this.

and brought to you by "no shit sherlock news" :rofl:

shitpirohuette.JPG