Quantcast

This Will Blow Your Miiiiinnnnddd!!!

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
One of the days I was working I had the priviledge of caring for one of Los Angeles' finest citizens. Imagine the meanest, most bitter person you know....multiply that by 10, and in the body of an 80 year old woman. This lovely example of humanity is MF'ing me up and down the block, and at 7am I had very little patience....and that's when things go south FAST. I tell her that its waaaayyyy to early to be this angry....she looks me dead in the eyes....crosses her arms over her chest......bears down....and SH!TS herself... ON PURPOSE...as a big F U to your's truely.

To top things off my partner, being the kind and caring person that he is, turns on the HEAT in the driver's area to contain and blow the stomach churning funk back at me in the back of the ambulance and then proceeds to drive from Culver City to UCLA medical hospital ON Sepulveda Blvd. (one of the most F'ed up crowded streets in LA.) in Rush Hour. at about 25mph...giggling all the way there. Throwing a buddy under a bus has just been elevated to a whole new level.

And if that didn't blow your mind, get this...I just found out the other day that it is POSSIBLE.....POSSIBLE I tell ya!.....to SH!T.....out your mouth. HOOOLLLLLYYYYY CRAP!

Been an interesting week.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
And if that didn't blow your mind, get this...I just found out the other day that it is POSSIBLE.....POSSIBLE I tell ya!.....to SH!T.....out your mouth. HOOOLLLLLYYYYY CRAP!
You be watching too much Southpark.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Tha'ts exactly the first thing that popped into my mind....but when a person with a bowel obstruction lets it go too far....it is entirely possible. We had to intubate a person and she "expelled" some gas and particles in my partner's face. Fecal matter has a very distinct fragrance to it. No if, ands or buts about it.

A

ACDC

So humans can puke sh!t ? WTF ! Never heard of that.

WTF...........

A

ACDC

When John Wayne died he had 40 pounds of poo stuck in his body.. It's true !

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Dog Welder said:
Tha'ts exactly the first thing that popped into my mind....but when a person with a bowel obstruction lets it go too far....it is entirely possible. We had to intubate a person and she "expelled" some gas and particles in my partner's face. Fecal matter has a very distinct fragrance to it. No if, ands or buts about it.
wow. :dead:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Dog Welder said:

So, watched House the other day, eh? :looney: