Quantcast

!!! Thoisday !!!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Another workshop day and another Speedi-Sleeve, hahaha!
Note to self, check ALL the teeth on the starter before mounting it and the rear plate, had to part disassemble the starter to remove it as it is an air starter, then went to do the front main seal, half inch gun wouldn't touch the pulley bolt so I went to the big gun which took all the flats off the bolt, yay.
IMG_20220519_201450.jpg

Yesterday I had an electrical issue caused by myself and a previous psycho that didn't understand electricities and somehow installed two relays that didn't really do anything but confuse me.
Sleep is shit so my legs were cramping up when I should have been sleeping.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello fine peoples of Ridemonkey

Today I work this morning only and do noon conference. Was to be off all day but shuffling people around to cover for a co-worker out this week with a bad back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Oh, and the basement is getting a new pad and carpet today, including the bedroom, under stairs storage room, and the stairs to the first floor. A bunch of crap is stuffed in the utility room and bathroom now to get it off the floor. (This is from the water damage from a drain backup now a few months ago.)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Oi! Rain today, so I'll kick it inside and work like I'm supposed to.

The more tools I get, the more I find I need. Now to go get a pole saw. And a yard cart.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
started brake install last night. managed to nick hose pushing it into the clamp on the swingarm. looks like its only in the outer plastic sheathing, nothing leaking / bulging. should be ok?

1652971792653.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Teaching a class on preparing for retirement from 30-, 20-, 10-, and <5 years out later today. Should be fun given the current environment and how often I get people pushing back when I say at 10yrs they need to be starting the down-risk process. I see a lot of those people signed up already...

Slept like shit. Haley's indecisiveness and absolute refusal to participate in an activity that isn't easy or that she can't win is stressing me out. It's a habit that if set early will properly fuck you over later, and she refuses to do anything. That's reading books on different topics, group sports, making new friends, everything. I'm at an impasse.

Christ almighty, 5-10 inches of snow predicted friday night/saturday. This is what I get for busting my ass to get a garden in this year. :dead:
Quick 2x4 structure with wire mesh over the top, then cover with tarps. It will still be cold, but prevent snow from covering garden. You can also go the 5-gallon bucket cover by plant method.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had to bail on the original roof rack plans since UPS lost it and vendor issued a refund. Found a suitable one via ironman 4x4, should arrive in the store today for pickup.
When are you installing all the neon lights underneath like a lot of the Jeeps around here ? Are you going to take it a step further with undercarriage tv monitors ? And what about the hot tub ? You gotta have a hot tub in your whip.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
When are you installing all the neon lights underneath like a lot of the Jeeps around here ? Are you going to take it a step further with undercarriage tv monitors ? And what about the hot tub ? You gotta have a hot tub in your whip.
The rock light thing has gotten out of hand. What used to be a few lights underneath the rigs for seeing obstacles when crawling at night has turned into a shit fest of stupidity.

In order to do rock lights properly you recess them so they dont cast shadows and you can see infront of your tires and see you lowest points that may scrape or hang up. Instead kids are running LED strips around the body and through the wheels wells where it does no good.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haley's indecisiveness and absolute refusal to participate in an activity that isn't easy or that she can't win is stressing me out. It's a habit that if set early will properly fuck you over later, and she refuses to do anything. That's reading books on different topics, group sports, making new friends, everything. I'm at an impasse.
have you tried pushups?