Quantcast

Thong action in legislature

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
There is a bill going through the Virginia legislative process which may soon become a law.

It states that anyone seen wearing their pants in a way that their underwear is exposed may be subject to a fifty dollar fine. :confused:

One supporter likened the law to a job interview, I mean, who comes to a job interview with their pants sagging? :nuts:

An opponent of the bill said "So you can walk down the road in flip flops and a speedo, but if your underwear are showing you go to jail?" .

I guess this relates to girls as well as guys.

So you guys down home in VA might not be seeing any of those hotties :blah: THONGS :blah: hangin' out any more. Just a heads up :(
Thank you Bill O'Reilly

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I'm all for keeping mens underwear in their pants. :mumble: But I love girls with their thongs out :D :dancing:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ciaran said:
Makes me glad I live in the land of freaky people.

I thought you wore thongs and girl pants??? :D ps. i sent you halo, its in a sketchy carboard thing taped like no other... so no it not anthrax.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
NICE!!!

there is this hot girl in my latin class, and she doesnt wear any under weat at all!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i choose seats in the back row for obvious reasons, and its as if the holes/gaps in chairs were made for my viewing pleasure

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i choose seats in the back row for obvious reasons, and its as if the holes/gaps in chairs were made for my viewing pleasure
Truer words have never been said. :eek:

Thongs are like spandex: a privilege, not a right. Alas, that concept is lost on some...

However, for those gifted enough to wear one successfully - especially in a gym setting (under loose sweatpants and such) - I make sure I get whatever piece of cardio equipment is directly behind. :D I've had a few times where the view was so good that I forgot to go on to hit the weights. :evil:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i miss having classes with hot girls. Now all my classes are dudes...or girls that might as well be dudes.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dirtjumpP.1 said:
Wow. A man after my own heart.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
going to my cousin's hs graduation was nice. in the row ahead of me there was one thong and one commando :eek:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Idk about commando usually those girls are gnar to the max, and i dont mean gnar to the max in a good way, we are talking about hairy gnar

D

d-sop

SprungShoulders said:
Thongs are like spandex: a privilege, not a right. Alas, that concept is lost on some...

However, for those gifted enough to wear one successfully - especially in a gym setting (under loose sweatpants and such) - I make sure I get whatever piece of cardio equipment is directly behind. :D I've had a few times where the view was so good that I forgot to go on to hit the weights. :evil:
spandex is the next best thing to thongs.