Quantcast

Those Bastards At Athens Pizza...

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
I'm officially hooked on their bacon pizza. I can't go but maybe four days without craving a slice. I was on my way home from a friend's house last night, and on my way home, had to make a slight detour. Luckily, I had enough to buy a family size (For myself of course) which should tide me over for a few days. Damn you delicious pizza, damn you. :love:

Attachments

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Brian HCM#1 said:
Kinda looks like someone let out a steamy all over the pizza dough. I'll take the beer though:thumb:
I'll admit, it ain't pretty looking. And when I heard my friend order it the first time, I told him that he had just ruined a perfectly good extra cheese pizza. Boy am I glad that I hadn't eaten before the pizza was delivered that day. :D

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
binary visions said:
I miss Athens Pizza :(

Good choice on the bacon!
I must admit, that in the 2 years I had been gone, Athens made some major improvements to their pizza. However I still much prefer Amicci's :heart: :drool: over everybody else in the Keene area. And that includes the free pizza I can score from Cheshire Village.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ew greasy crust

did a greek make your pizza? i lived in boston, all the pizza makers around there are greek and they all make their pizza the same way- greasy crust and a little too much cardboardtasticness.

I try and stay on the guid-side.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Sandwich said:
ew greasy crust

did a greek make your pizza?
Sure did. But my favorite place is Italian

i lived in boston, all the pizza makers around there are greek and they all make their pizza the same way- greasy crust and a little too much cardboardtasticness.

I try and stay on the guid-side.
I used to say that Athens had pizza that tasted like cardboard. I was wrong. The cardboard tasted better. But again, in their defense, they have gotten much better about the quality of their food.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BrokenChain said:
I must admit, that in the 2 years I had been gone, Athens made some major improvements to their pizza. However I still much prefer Amicci's :heart: :drool: over everybody else in the Keene area. And that includes the free pizza I can score from Cheshire Village.
I agree that Amicci's is the best pizza in the area but I have to admit a weakness for Athens pizza - I know it's not great pizza, but there's something about it that I really like.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
binary visions said:
I agree that Amicci's is the best pizza in the area but I have to admit a weakness for Athens pizza - I know it's not great pizza, but there's something about it that I really like.
Maybe they are related to this dude:

Associated Press
BEIJING - A Beijing restaurant-owner was sentenced to 18 months in prison for sprinkling ground opium poppy over a spicy fish dish in an effort to ensure that diners returned, a newspaper reported.

Beijing's Haidian District People's Court on April 23 convicted Bi Jingxiang of "tricking others into using drugs" and also ordered him to pay a $365 fine, the Workers Daily said in its Saturday edition.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Wumpus said:
Maybe they are related to this dude:

Associated Press
BEIJING - A Beijing restaurant-owner was sentenced to 18 months in prison for sprinkling ground opium poppy over a spicy fish dish in an effort to ensure that diners returned, a newspaper reported.

Beijing's Haidian District People's Court on April 23 convicted Bi Jingxiang of "tricking others into using drugs" and also ordered him to pay a $365 fine, the Workers Daily said in its Saturday edition.
just a 365 dollar fine what a punishment

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I knew a place in Dover NH called Smilies. I don't know if it was the best pizza ever but they delivered beer with the pizza, and that made it awesome.