Quantcast

Thoughts on the Fuse III or IV.....

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
So I am in the market for a new 20in, spent last summer on a 24in DK General Lee love it but want a 20in, any thoughts on the Fuse's? Anything that would need to be replaced ASAP?

Other ideas?

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
i ride one now(IV) it is the best stock 20 inch made. i have had many falls on that bike(360s 20 feet in the air) i have not even come close to braking anything. defently the IV. the III is a great bike to, but if you have the money for the IV get it, i promise that it will be a very great bike for you(and i dont even know how you ride)!

P.S the only set back is the headset on that bike it keeps coming lose. any body out there have the same problem. ericmcflow dont let this change your mind IT IS A GREAT BIKE.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The IV is sick. The III just feels cheap to me, but maybe I'm just elitist. It kinda feels like a kids bike as to where the IV feels like a "real" bike.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
EricMcFlow said:
Damit, I want a new bike and Spec. does not have any 06's in stock.
well were do you live? i got mine from center cycle here in seatle wa. if you dont live around here you can probebly call them and tell them to ship it to your house! they have one in stock right now for 575$ retail on those bikes are like 675$ they have great service!

there web site is www.centercycle.com there phone# is on there web site!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
by the way. i have no pics of just my fuse but i have some pics of me riding my fuse! i posted those!!!!!

i got a lot of new parts for christmas so the bike doesn't even look stock.

black lables
hazerd hubs
spokes/nipples
tires
stem
pedals
chain
seat
brake lever
rear brakes(evolver)

360 over the big box

double peg stall